21s vs wrexham, Ibrox, Saturday

EJcXwQ2XsAIYpdK

Really wish this was on Rangers TV but I’ve got to paint the spare room today anyway. International break = DIY!

Daniel Finlayson is playing for NI, club would have been fined if they had played him. So no surprise, thought Katic may be in too.

I expected the over-age players to be Grezda and, possibly, Docherty since we are only allowed two I think. Team should be announced imminently.

Albion is £5

Awaits mayhem as thousands turn up to pay cash for the stand where tickets sold

Gunna be honest, my sympathy for Grezda has gone up from 0/100 to about 1/100 as the guys been excited all week, and played well in the last round.

Hey ho.

Edit: by the looks of his Instagram he is fit and was doing some training on his own this morning. Also looks like he brought his parents over to watch him play.

Police preventing bears going to govan front via broomloan

* Say you need to go ticket office sneak round

A back 5 that looks far from shabby! Looks like lessons learned from the last round.

A wee shame for grezda but it'll spur him on. From the sounds of it wrexham had id'd him as a threat... i guess they can throw that homework in the bin!

Game on telly/got a link?

A back 5 that looks far from shabby! Looks like lessons learned from the last round.

A wee shame for grezda but it'll spur him on. From the sounds of it wrexham had id'd him as a threat... i guess they can throw that homework in the bin!

Doesn’t look like it.

This will spur Grezda on?

Plenty polis. Communication outside zero.

Nobody on turnstyles would guess pay at gate = pay at ticket office get a ticket to scan

Back