Match Thread Dundee v Rangers Friday 24 Nov, ***Match Thread***

We will lose to Aberdeen twice and that'll be our season over as far as the league is concerned.

Wtf are the board playing at.

We are back to the majority of a team that failed last season, why are we surprised it is happening again.

Board really need to get their finger out and get someone in to work some magic in January.

Pena? Come on mate ffs. This is exactly the game he'd not bother a shit about, 2-1 down to Dundee away. How's his fellow Mexican done?

If you're looking for blame then someone signed Herrera and Pena for about £4million instead of getting Cummings, Moult, Walker and still having change.

Murty is a youth coach stepping into a fucking mess. He's performing exactly as I'd assume a youth coach stepping into a fucking mess would.

I reckon any coach with a pair of baws would hook Miller and look to players who have shown something at least. It’s common sense.

Murty’s a nice bloke, but he’s a scared wee boy too scared to upset his pals.

I honestly don't know why we are in the least surprised at this. We have many problems, but when we are away back to a team which has Wilson, Holt, Windass and Miller in it we might as well chuck it. We are utterly soft and utterly bereft of real talent. And Jack is grossly over rated.

Fucking awful, I don't even blame the fact that we've not appointed a manager the players need to start taking responsibility.

Why can’t we beat shït teams?

Games lost to Killie, Hamilton and Dundee! A draw away at Partick!

We are fücking honking! Never even looked like winning that game!

First half we were ok and had some decent chances but the second half performance has been utterly abysmal. The board really need to pull their fingers out and get a good manager in ASAP because this season is on the verge of total collapse.

This Board are totally inept. They have basically fucked our whole season up. They should pay us to attend games from now on we are a fucking disgrace.

Won’t be back until the board show some balls, direction and aggression.

Until then, my life will be easier without worrying about Rangers.

I had said to my mates two weeks ago we could pick a team between that could beat Hamilton and Dundee,should be an easy six points.
What have we got. The square root of f*ck all.
Said it about caixhino and now Murty. The more they play miller the more I lose faith in them. Guy offers f*ck all.
We laugh at the mentally challengeds getting beat by PSG f*ck me were getting beat by Dundee
Millar ? what about that c#nt Windarse should be nowhere near a Rangers team ever again after this could not give a %^*& effort. Totally scunnered.

We are woeful, I have no faith in taking points from any teams these days. When will this pish end? It's like a bad dream that you don't wake from.

I feel sorry for Murty, the board are doing him no favours.

We should have kicked up %^*& well before this when we knee Pedro was the worst appointment of all time.

"Give him time guyz, give him time"

Called it last season.
Geez peace ffs. Everyone except Murty could see the need for a change. When he finally did it was too late and the wrong change.

I’ve deliberated over it for a while but there is no improvement from last year with this team.

The results don’t lie. Another season down the drain

We're going to get beat twice by Aberdeen now and then it's season over.

The board should have got a bloody manager long before this, it's unacceptable to take this long.

Fuckin wasters. And %^*& that wee fuckin mongo mentally challenged bastard O'Hara as well. Fuckin stinking tramp 19th Century Terrorist lady's front bottom.

Useless fuckin shower of shite.

People slagging Murty are fools .

The board have hung him out to dry,this is now a disaster ,the board have big big questions to answer

Back