Match Thread Dundee v Rangers Friday 24 Nov, ***Match Thread***

imager

Administrator
Staff member
zva64h.png

Assuming Alves and John are fit then I'd like to see them in for Wilson and Hodson.

With Dorrans still injured I don't envisage any other changes although no doubt a few here will want Windass and Miller dropped.

If we're playing our usual 4-2-3-1 then I'm afraid there's no better alternatives at the moment.

A rammmed Clarkston Loyal bus leaving at 3.30 and booked into our usual hostelry near the ground.

Let's get a Murrayfield repeat Gers.

Right Mr Murty, no messing around please. Pick our best 11 available and let's get the job done.

P.s. the fact we still haven't got a manager in is quite unbelievable.

Would never have believed when Pedro got sacked that we'd be going into this game, over 4 weeks later, without a manager.

Dundee are pish so I'm expecting a good win tomorrow.

If we have Alves & John back in the first 11 then I will be confident of the 3 points. I would go Cardoso & Alves at CB to be honest , The last time they played away to St Johnstone they were superb.

Strangely we are far better this season away from home but if guys like Hodson & Wilson play then anyone in the league can beat us and we can really struggle which is a disgrace.

I agree with most that Windass needs dropped and needs to get his act together but the issue is we dont have anyone better. Nemane? Not a chance should he be near the 1st team. Dalcio? Obv no where near good enough if Pedro or Murty wont pick him.

Has anyone else got tickets in the main stand? Just got ours today and its in there and says restricted view don't know how bad it'll be?

Has anyone else got tickets in the main stand? Just got ours today and its in there and says restricted view don't know how bad it'll be?

I was there both times last season, right at the front of the top tier and had no issues. Might be pish if you’re further back.

Hopefully a win and this gives us a wee boost leading up to the double-header next week.
Don't even want to contemplate anything else.
Bruno will be a big miss again :(

I think we'll end up seeing the "last 5 games" all be under Murty. Tough one considering the next 4 games are Sheep x2 & away to the mini-scum. Either we've put Murty onto a hiding for nothing, or giving our next manager a really shitty start. No matter who we hire, if they only take 3 points out of the next 4 games, he'll have a massive uphill struggle.

Fancy Hamilton to win at the weekend so hopefully we'll move up in the league at least but Dundee are getting desperate for a win.

There's a couple of pillars if memory serves me right, nothing a bit of leaning back and forward won't fix!

I would rather have Wilson and Cardoso at the back McCrorie needs a rest. Dundee are probably the worst team I have seen this year but after last week's mess I can't say I'm confident

i think he needed surgery on it, not as simple as a standard broken nose

I get that, but he played vs Berwick which would suggest he’s good to go unless he’s had a further set back. We should be informed what’s going on.

I get that, but he played vs Berwick which would suggest he’s good to go unless he’s had a further set back. We should be informed what’s going on.
Here’s what’s happening.
He’s injured and unavailable for selection.
There is so much clamour for information these days.
Under the banner of “transparency “, we feel entitled to be told everything that’s happening.

Here’s what’s happening.
He’s injured and unavailable for selection.
There is so much clamour for information these days.
Under the banner of “transparency “, we feel entitled to be told everything that’s happening.

I expect to know if a player is injured or not. He’s been training and played in a bounce match, most would think he’s ready to go, so if he’s not then tell us.

I'd forgotten about that
the "calm" theory would be that hes not ready to test the injury in a competitive game

Would never have believed when Pedro got sacked that we'd be going into this game, over 4 weeks later, without a manager.

Dundee are pish so I'm expecting a good win tomorrow.

No respect for your opponents. Oh you are awful.

There'll be some dundee counterparts with the same disrespect as yersel sayin that we are Lillian gish and there to be taken.

Last edited:
No respect for your opponents. Oh you are awful.

There'll be some dundee counterparts with the same disrespect as yersel sayin that we are Lillian gish and there to be taken.

You're probably right. There won't be many teams that don't fancy their chances of getting a result against us right now.

Another game with Miller picking the team and throwing whatever tactics Murty had in mind out of the window right from the start.

I shall wait until I see the starting XI but I fear more dropped points. I would be delighted with a narrow victory.

Hopefully a win and this gives us a wee boost leading up to the double-header next week.
Don't even want to contemplate anything else.
Bruno will be a big miss again :(

If we can get by without him tomorra night then he can come in next week and do a job.

Another game with Miller picking the team and throwing whatever tactics Murty had in mind out of the window right from the start.

I shall wait until I see the starting XI but I fear more dropped points. I would be delighted with a narrow victory.

You actually think Miller is picking the team?

Why?

As much as we’re shite the now, that buzz of looking forward to the game never goes away. Mon Rangers!

That horror show last weekend has me scratching my head trying to come up with an 11 who deserve a start.

If only the board would read all of the comments posted here they might understand the plight of our club.
Any sort of win will do etc. No disrespect to Dundee but. ..............Come on. It's Dundee for %^*& sake. Should be thumping with our willies hanging out.

Back