Aberdeen away

I guess this is just another shit system exactly like the Cup Final & Semi Final thread/debacle.That thread is now closed after 67 pages of my dads bigger than your dads posts.

Last edited:
thats not true I’ve not had one either I’ve only had Livingston away which is a different away game category so there is still people to receive their first away ticket.

I was same last year it was the jan before I got a ticket. I got livi and cowdenbeath this year I had livi and st j. Folk argued like you i was talking crap as i should off had one bla bla i was not on it.

I’m at the wind up.
We are not even at half way stage, level on points- no where near ‘crucial stage.’
I can promise you now any points dropped from here out are crucial points. Not really sure if you know how football works going by your display in this thread?

and naw, i’m no psychic if you try that shite patter on me, too.

That’s right, I got Livi in the cup.

I thought they were different schemes.

im sure they were different before. you had to sign up for cup games separately which meant if you done the earlier rounds you were given a semi or final ticket before people that only done the priority semi and finals. @Greg Marshall has this chang

I was same last year it was the jan before I got a ticket. I got livi and cowdenbeath this year I had livi and st j. Folk argued like you i was talking crap as i should off had one bla bla i was not on it.

i get your point you can’t please everyone though.

I’ve had Kilmarnock away and Livingston away in the league.I don’t think I’ll get a Hearts/Hibs or The Sheep away and not a chance for the mentally challengeds.

Think i've almost had my quota for the season.

St mirren league, livi cup and league, hearts semi, scum cup final.

The Livi cup game must surely have been purchased from the additional tickets made available rather than allocated through the cccs? Nobody is on 3 aways yet via the scheme, a lot still haven’t had two yet.

The Livi cup game must surely have been purchased from the additional tickets made available rather than allocated through the cccs? Nobody is on 3 aways yet via the scheme, a lot still haven’t had two yet.
Aye you're about the cup game. I forgot about additional tickets. Still had a decent return so far although hearts and celtic are seperate scheme

Everyone on the away scheme has had one. You’re probably not on it if that’s the case
I’m on the away cccs scheme and have not had an away league game - only Livingston in cup, just like the op says I’ve not had an away league game either :rolleyes:

I’m on the away cccs scheme and have not had an away league game - only Livingston in cup, just like the op says I’ve not had an away league game either :rolleyes:

I’m the same mate only Livi away in the cup so far this season , I’m hoping for Hibs away on the Friday night

There’s no distinction between league and cup games in the scheme. There’s many only had one away ticket this season.

Unless we get away draws only in the SC or any allocations like Killie increase, then it'll only be about 4 away games max this season for some

exactly the same must be due one for hibs Aberdeen or the scum

I’d love to get Aberdeen on CCCS.
my last two seasons before Christmas on CCCS:

this year:

kilmarnock, Livingston

last year:

kilmarnock, Livingston.

pish. I want a variety

If anything, our allocation for Kilmarnock will be cut. I can see them closing off the area along the front and having stewards there.
The perks of living 10-15 mins away from rugby park- is that home end tickets can be got very easily if required

It was 4 last year, can’t see them reducing it to 2 this season, well that’s my thinking anyway :)
Last year we got Kilmarnock in both cups which put loads of tickets in the CCCS pot.They have halved our allocation for league games.
Motherwell have taken away the “family“ section they gave us in the main stand.Ross County is a smaller allocation than we got for Dundee.The sheep have ”sheared” 300 off our allocation.
Unless we get a run of away games in The Scottish Cup (with decent allocations) we are looking at three tickets from away CCCS this season.

The perks of living 10-15 mins away from rugby park- is that home end tickets can be got very easily if required
So do I mate, I don’t even want Rangers end tickets for there now, I’m fed up looking at the place.

When did the games become categories??? What year??

I've had aberdeen and hearts in the same season so will I be 30 years before any have again?

When did the games become categories??? What year??

I've had aberdeen and hearts in the same season so will I be 30 years before any have again?
The only time I’ve heard this is on here over the past few months!!!
Hope this helps :)

The only time I’ve heard this is on here over the past few months!!!
Hope this helps :)

How are tickets allocated on the Away scheme?

Tickets are generally balloted on a game by game basis when the Club receives confirmation from all away Clubs of our ticket allocations. Once this is known supporters will be updated with their full allocation for the remainder of the season until the League split and then again after this time where applicable. Each supporter is balloted a ticket until all supporters within the scheme have been given one ticket, thereafter the balloting process starts again at the beginning and supporters are given a second ticket.

This system continues until all games have been allocated. Please note that if you have been allocated a Grade A (Celtic) or Grade B (Aberdeen, Hibernian and Hearts) ticket then you will not receive another Grade A or B ticket until everyone else within the Away scheme has been allocated one of these tickets. Please note that this process may cross over for several seasons due to the small allocation of tickets we receive from these Clubs.

How are tickets allocated on the Away scheme?

Tickets are generally balloted on a game by game basis when the Club receives confirmation from all away Clubs of our ticket allocations. Once this is known supporters will be updated with their full allocation for the remainder of the season until the League split and then again after this time where applicable. Each supporter is balloted a ticket until all supporters within the scheme have been given one ticket, thereafter the balloting process starts again at the beginning and supporters are given a second ticket.

This system continues until all games have been allocated. Please note that if you have been allocated a Grade A (Celtic) or Grade B (Aberdeen, Hibernian and Hearts) ticket then you will not receive another Grade A or B ticket until everyone else within the Away scheme has been allocated one of these tickets. Please note that this process may cross over for several seasons due to the small allocation of tickets we receive from these Clubs.

But they have not worked with this procedure since 2012 - allocated game by game basis till away allocation is confirmed by away clubs then telling which games we have been fully allocated up to the break at beginning of the season - time to bring it back

I don’t see how the club can tell us what tickets we are getting well before hand like they used to as clubs regularly change allocations at the drop of a hat. Killie last Game of last season for example.

I don’t see how the club can tell us what tickets we are getting well before hand like they used to as clubs regularly change allocations at the drop of a hat. Killie last Game of last season for example.
Totally agree, however imo allocations should be agreed with each club before the season starts

Surely the away clubs have a duty to give minimum ticket allocation before the season begins? Any further tickets released can go to a separate ballot if the away clubs make more tickets available.
rangers could also refuse to take any further tickets out with the original allocation and use this as a bargaining tool to have the original allocation increased, rather than waiting to see what the away clubs cannot sell before passing unsold tickets to Rangers.

Last edited:
Back