Aberdeen emails out

I thought these games were “graded” so how does someone get sheep and Hearts?

ps- well done OP

Nowt for us

A bit of a shambles in all honesty if folk are getting two Category B games when the website clearly states this shouldn’t happen.

Shambles if someone has got both Hearts and Aberdeen so far. Whole point is that everyone on the scheme is meant to get 1 category A game a season.

cant moan at the poster as it isn’t his fault but something needs to be done about it.

I just got one but mine is £30?

also had Hearts so that’s my second of the season. Makes up for not getting the final!

Only had Livi away in the cup.

If folk are getting Tyencastle and Pittodrie then the ticket office have been caught out to be lying.

Got one £30 says on the email. Had Ross County & now sheep 2 midweek games up north.

CCCS is a joke is people have 2 category B games which is supposed to be impossible. I've had Livingston in the cup and no doubt get Motherwell.

Next ballot will be for Motherwell (A) on Sunday 12th December (Easter Road game 5 days after that).

Ive had St Mirren and Livi away so far and some folk are getting Hearts and sheep :oops:

I've had the same.

If there is a guarantee of 1 game against Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs or Them a season then you might get one for the last game of the season and be there for 55.

Anyone getting hearts and sheep tickets have done well, wish it was me haha.
But like a lot of folk, I’ve only had the cup game at Livi. Allocation process for away games obviously needs look at.

Shambles if someone has got both Hearts and Aberdeen so far. Whole point is that everyone on the scheme is meant to get 1 category A game a season.

cant moan at the poster as it isn’t his fault but something needs to be done about it.
No use rattling your gums on here.
Get emailing Ibrox.
P.S. This is not meant for you personally but to all who have complained on here.

I've had the same.

If there is a guarantee of 1 game against Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs or Them a season then you might get one for the last game of the season and be there for 55.

Same as you both and due to unforeseen circumstances at the time I fecking missed both!!!

Seeing a number of folk now on 2 points having got Hearts and the sheep simply shows yet again that the current system is simply not fit for purpose.

I’ve had Livingston in the cup so far yet folk have been allocated the sheep and Hearts.

You couldn’t make it up

Back