Aberdeen emails out

Ticket system is a shambles. All this category nonsense. There’s people with Aberdeen and hearts yet al I have had is livi away.

No final no Aberdeen and am no holding my breath for hibs or Celtic away!

Right looking forward to another Livi and killie brilliant
I’m in the same situation.

Scunnered

How can it be possible for people to get Hearts and Aberdeen yet people who have got Livingstone in the cup, which took place before the Hearts game, are still on 1 ticket.

Fair play for getting them, I’d be delighted but there’s something obviously wrong with the system.

Unless I get Celtic that is...

You don’t get them in any order, once everyone’s on level points, everyone goes back into a ballot. So you could come out the ballot last on the round of 1 then round 2 come out first, meaning you’ve had 2 away games in a row.

I think that’s right anyway.

Still nothing I have had St mirren and that’s it. Am out of the country for the Hibs game too since it got moved to the Friday. Just my luck the now.

Ticket system is a shambles. All this category nonsense. There’s people with Aberdeen and hearts yet al I have had is livi away.

Might get motherwell pal

Got 1 here. Finally got a decent game from the away CCCS. Last season only got Killie and Livingston. The only ticket this season was Livingston again until now.

You don’t get them in any order, once everyone’s on level points, everyone goes back into a ballot. So you could come out the ballot last on the round of 1 then round 2 come out first, meaning you’ve had 2 away games in a row.

I think that’s right anyway.
That would be the sensible way to do it mate but I don’t think there’s much logic behind the allocation process.

Hearts and Aberdeen are two Cat B games so by their own rules it shouldn’t be possible to get both this soon.

In the same boat mate. I’m becoming a regular a Rugby Park and the Spaghettihad.

FF is going to go into meltdown come April time when “ballots“ are being done for the split fixtures, if this is what it’s like after not getting Aberdeen away on a Wednesday night in December.
It's not the fact people aren't getting sheep away, theres obviously not enough tickets to meet demand. It's the fact some have had Hearts and Sheep when it states on the club website that shouldn't happen.

I’ve had Livingston away in the cup and that’s it. Hope to god I get sorted via the bus for this.

It's not the fact people aren't getting sheep away, theres obviously not enough tickets to meet demand. It's the fact some have had Hearts and Sheep when it states on the club website that shouldn't happen.
I agree mate. The groans are 100% justified. I’m hacked off anol, just not surprised.

I got Tyncastle and just got 1 for Hamilton.
Seems like after tyncastle everyone must have had an away ticket and then everyone goes back into the ballot do they not?

Away allocations are becoming a joke generally, what with the slashing of allocations across the board. Yearn for the days of 3,600 up there.

I got Tyncastle and just got 1 for Hamilton.
Seems like after tyncastle everyone must have had an away ticket and then everyone goes back into the ballot do they not?

Yip. However, you aren’t meant to get Hearts and Aberdeen according to our website.

Wonder how many people are still on 1 ticket, by the sounds of this thread there’s lots, I’m on two (livi cup and Hamilton this Sunday)

People are obviously grouped together by some means in the ballot, the amount who have had only livi away compared to the amount who have both hearts and sheep makes it look like it certainly isn't a free ballot as such.

I’ve had Livingston in the cup only and (I know it’s separate before any ticket police pounce) don’t have a ticket for the final. Feeling incredibly hard done by.

I can just feel I’m going to end up having to give the mentally challengeds £50.

I’ve had Livingston in the cup only and (I know it’s separate before any ticket police pounce) don’t have a ticket for the final. Feeling incredibly hard done by.

I can just feel I’m going to end up having to give the mentally challengeds £50.
You don’t have to, I’ll take it

Disgusting that I’ve had Kilmarnock and Livingston and there’s people way double dunters of Hearts and Aberdeen.

We really need to invest in a better system that’s fair I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if they are still using the same technology as when I walked up and bought my first season ticket 14 years ago.

That was all I got last year, Killie and Livi. Hearts and Aberdeen so far, I can’t complain this time.

The cup away games are in the same scheme as league away games, all I've had this season is Livi away in the cup too, the fact folk are now getting Pittodrie after getting Tynecastle a few weeks ago is a joke and goes against what the club say on the website.
This system continues until all games have been allocated. Please note that if you have been allocated a Grade A (Celtic) or Grade B (Aberdeen, Hibernian and Hearts) ticket then you will not receive another Grade A or B ticket until everyone else within the Away scheme has been allocated one of these tickets. Please note that this process may cross over for several seasons due to the small allocation of tickets we receive from these Clubs.

Had livi away in the cup and hearst in a semi final
Not even one league away game ? But some boys had hearts and aberdeen away with hearts in a semi final
Incredible

Back