Aberdeen emails out

I've had Ross County and Livi so far, when the next round of away games come around I'm expecting to get Killie. Never got a Cup Final ticket either..
The last one of the big 4 away games I got was the capitulation at the Piggery under Murty.

I’ve had Livingston in the cup only and (I know it’s separate before any ticket police pounce) don’t have a ticket for the final. Feeling incredibly hard done by.

I can just feel I’m going to end up having to give the mentally challengeds £50.
I'll have your ticket if you don't want to

I had both Aberdeen and Hearts Away two seasons ago, maybe something in the theory you get both.

The cup away games are in the same scheme as league away games, all I've had this season is Livi away in the cup too, the fact folk are now getting Pittodrie after getting Tynecastle a few weeks ago is a joke and goes against what the club say on the website.
I wonder if the last sentence about it crossing over seasons is their get out clause

Nothing for us. Still just Ross County, which I couldn't make.

Hopefully Motherwell or Beggars but no doubt, itll be Hibs. Which I also cant make :)

Away scheme was fecked once we cut the mentally challengeds allocation and they returned fire. Those 8k seats made all the difference twice a season, not to mention Killie cutting another big allocation. Not a debate whether that was the right decision or not, but the away scheme was always going to suffer with the loss of the piggery allocation

I have had Ross county x2 Aberdeen x2 and got cup final tickets x2.

Im getting the lottery on tomorrow

Feck sake only had StJohnstone so far.

I’ll be the guy loitering outside where the buses park looking for a spare.

Transparency is needed, the ticket office need to explain how people have got Hearts and Aberdeen when that goes against the match categorisation that they said would happen.

@Greg Marshall this something you’re able to get an answer on? The ticket office isn’t fit for purpose

Certainly looks like they group a number of people up and they get the same tickets.

I’ve only had St Johnstone this year, hoping Hibs or Piggery, but convinced it’ll be Motherwell.

Transparency is needed, the ticket office need to explain how people have got Hearts and Aberdeen when that goes against the match categorisation that they said would happen.

@Greg Marshall this something you’re able to get an answer on? The ticket office isn’t fit for purpose
Greg is asking the ticket office tomorrow according to his twitter

I've only had Kilmarnock so far.
I know its pot luck being a ballot and everyone should end up with the same amount of away tickets over the season but people could end up with Kilmarnock and Livingston yet others with Hearts and Aberdeen.

Too much of a coincidence the amount of people who got both hearts and Aberdeen looks like they have screwed it up

Had livi away in the cup and hearst in a semi final
Not even one league away game ? But some boys had hearts and aberdeen away with hearts in a semi final
Incredible
For %^*& sake.

THE CUP SCHEME IS DIFFERENT

semi final/final scheme

Last edited:
Greg is asking the ticket office tomorrow according to his twitter

Fair enough, don’t envy his job at times. Ticket office certainly don’t help him out - based on most dealings I’ve had with the ticket office I find them condescending and obtuse. The ticket office are only interested in helping if you’re on first name terms with them

I've only had Kilmarnock so far.
I know its pot luck being a ballot and everyone should end up with the same amount of away tickets over the season but people could end up with Kilmarnock and Livingston yet others with Hearts and Aberdeen.

I’ve had Killie and Livingston (league) on Away cccs so far.

Just for clarity, the league cup Semi and Final at Hampden are a different scheme/ballot from the Away League games, right?

Is there anybody who’s been on the scheme since the start of last season that hasn’t had Hibs, Hearts or Aberdeen since then? I had Hibs near the end of last season. Possible that Hearts this season everybody has had one if it rolled over?

Is there anybody who’s been on the scheme since the start of last season that hasn’t had Hibs, Hearts or Aberdeen since then? I had Hibs near the end of last season. Possible that Hearts this season everybody has had one if it rolled over?

Ive had no Category A games in that period.

I had Parkhead the first game last season so %^*& knows when I'll get a decent one again!

I had Aberdeen last season in the cup

I’m serious.

Someone was saying above they’ve had Livi and Celtic in the cup and it got me thinking.
The priority for semis and finals are separate and only available to you if you take all non ST home games.

Away scheme is just all away games league and cup.

I had Parkhead the first game last season so %^*& knows when I'll get a decent one again!
Got my mates, dads for that one thankfully due to buses only getting one the guy that runs it gets the ticket, which is only fair.

Reactions: M@x
The priority for semis and finals are separate and only available to you if you take all non ST home games.

Away scheme is just all away games league and cup.

This is what I obviously thought but the post above got me thinking.

I don’t understand why you were asking if I was serious.

Back