Celtic cave in to Gangrene Brigade

My Guess is on Police Advice.

There was panic of sorts at Police Scotland about trying to keep tabs on them before during and after the game if they weren't in the ground.

That came from the head of security at one of the Edinburgh clubs btw.

Of course, it won't have taken a lot for Celtic to cave in to them, they are shite scared of them.

There was panic of sorts at Police Scotland about trying to keep tabs on them before during and after the game if they weren't in the ground.

Of course, it won't have taken a lot for Celtic to cave in to them, they are shite scared of them.
LOL, and what did the Police think they were going to be capable of?? :))

There's a surprise. Banning them is nothing short of a PR "look at us, we're doing something" stunt. No show at a dead rubber Euro tie and back for the first old firm cup final in years with no doubt, a club sanctioned banner / display.

See-through. Almost as bad as their "we have 3 key players out, but somehow they've pulled through 2 days before the game" stunt.

Haha, well this made me laugh. The safest place for the GB will be inside the ground.

Someone needs to acquaint Police Scotland with the meaning of the verb to ‘police’.

Imagine being a young man and waking up each day and knowing you are a filth supporter then to top it off you are one of the groin brigade and have to put on they army surplus jackets and try and find a pair of green trainers. What an absolutely horrific looking bunch of tramps they look like. Then you go to Ibrox and all the young team are cutting about with all the trendy designer gear on in the famous red/white/blue colours. I am absolutely ecstatic that i was brought up a protestant rangers supporter..

tenor.gif

That is absolutely pathetic from PS if true. Shit scared of a group of pubeless kid on terrorists running amok in Glasgow. Laughable.

Wonder if they’ll hang around to see The Famous lift the cup?

Hopefully they’ll be back in their slophouses by FT.

That is absolutely pathetic from PS if true. Shit scared of a group of pubeless kid on terrorists running amok in Glasgow. Laughable.

The cops got publicly savaged by the SNP when they stopped a GB illegal march and kettled them all at the Crystal Bell pub.
So they have kept their distance ever since.

Did they not then claim that it was also done on purpose as some kind of statement?
No, they would hang their banners upside down as a protest against Dr Reid being a war criminal and only put them right way up when he left the board.

Jolly lucky that they didn't give those tickets to other Celtc fans eh. Bet they must have been sweating a bit...........not that you would notice the smell right enough.

The scum board are in complete agreement with everything their paedo protecting, terrorist supporting sectarian bigots do. From the songs to the fireworks. MSM know this but will never report it.

Agree. But I’d go further and say the SMSM support the Green Brigade and agree with their ‘politics’ and sectarian views.

Remember when they were first born and undisturbed. Had a fresh crack at life and chose to roll with the victim mentality. I hate these cunts with a passion. Fucking airheads.
They come out covered in detritus and stay that way no matter how far they get in life the mentality of being one is always just under the skin.

It was predicted on here that they would be admitted to Hampdump.
No surprise whatsoever!!

Police Scotland were panicking about the big bad green brigade :)):)):))

I'll need to go for a lie down,never seen this coming at all,aye right you are,tail and dog scenario.

Back