Katic

Gerrard, he was fucking all over the place tonight. Ojo, Katic as late sub, no Stewart nobody. Stood doing %^*& all when it needed a major change after 55 minutes.

Disgraceful management, the big swede is murder but like Ojo Gerrard has a blind spot

Can we please stop...
Katic would’ve had a torrid time tonight.

You don't pay 3 or 4 million for defenders just to bench them. Though I'd have given Goldson a rest over some games on the last few weeks

There’s been signs of weakness in that defence for a while. But the opposition weren’t actually capitalising on it so we were all panty wetters and it was all hunky dory, nothing to see here!

Or so I was told. Too tonight’s chief culprit is undroppbale. Second big game this season he’s dropped us in it .

Absolutely battling Gerrard doesn't seem to understand what makes a really good cb, magic is far better than goldson and hellander, why Gerrard thinks he isn't is beyond all comprehension, modern day cbs need pace, goldson and hellander don't have pace, neither does mayo, Gerrard needs to go on a "what makes a good cb' course to be enlightened

I actually thought Goldson was keeping us in it, helander and flanigan were abysmal.

If you put a quick player up against Helander he can’t cope

Katic and Goldson at the weekend for me

Obviously Gerrard has personal problem with him as he is the only one player who gets singled out and dropped if he makes a mistake.

People that know more about defending than me tell me Goldson and Helender are our best two CH's by a distance.

It seems to me that we concede a hell of a lot of soft and preventable goals though.

Goldson and Helander are pretty poor defenders.

Everytime Goldson gets the ball, has time or space and thinks he is a player scares the hell out of me.

Helander? Doesn’t have any pace whatsoever.

Both for big lads are as weak as pisshhh

Goldson and Helander have had a couple really poor games recently. Katic needs to be in on the weekend

I like Katic too but really? That would be a huge gamble and potentially unfair on Niko. The boys played next to no football for about 3 months and you would have him chucked in to the pressure cooker of an OF cup final? Any likely rustiness on his part would be brutally exposed.

Like it or not, it will rightly be Goldson and Helander on Sunday. Just need to hope they've got their poor games out of their system and can find the solidity they were showing only a few games ago.

I've said it before Ability wise goldson is by far the worst CB we have his main attribute is his organising which is vital in big games... tonight was a massive game and goldson was all over the place and cost us with his lack of awareness and not playing to the whistle, if he stays in the team for sunday and he is even half as bad as he was today we will get absolutely torn to shreds on sunday...

Back