Gerrards tactics - Bringing on Ojo

It wouldn’t have been a problem in itself if it was designed to get him hugging the line and balls in behind and across.

To have him on instead of Stewart and then see him drifting into the middle of the park was inexplicable.

jesus christ but the pish you read on here

tactically never been great. Have you watched us in Europe
Yes

we blew a lead in Berne where Porto came back and won from

we blew a lead Feyenoord which was poor

we we blew a lead in Porto in which we should have won.

we blew it against the Tim’s at Ibrox

we blew against Hearts at tynecastle

we blew it at pitordrie

I am yet to see the hype around our manager

gerrard will start him in the cup final and he will run around like a lost wee boy liek he always does.

If your Greg Stewart what would you think?

If your a senior player like Davis, McGregor etc. what would you think turning and seeing him coming on ahead of Stewart.

Yes

we blew it at pitordrie

Behave yourself man!
No he brought him on as we had a corner.
And then he slotted in as a back 5

Yes

we blew it at pitordrie

Where do you even start with this pish.

I would genuinely like to ask him that question.

Stewart would come on and get involved and offer a goal threat.

It’s not happening with Ojo and we aren’t in a position to let him play through it.

A couple months ago we were supposedly trying to buy Ojo in January!

Watch this space...

Rough with the smooth.

Gerrard has been praised rightfully this season. Tonight he takes some of the blame.

Better get his tactics, game plan and decisions right on Sunday.

Some crazy decisions from the gaffer.

Aribo is not the kind of guy to play in games like this. He's not physical enough and will easily be bullied out of the game.

Ojo I can only imagine has a clause in his loan that he plays X amount of games else we lose a lot of money. There's literally no other reason not to stick Stewart on.

Fucking amateur hour from the club allowing this to happen. We shouldn't be held to ransom by no club for a under developed, over rated player. Get him back to Liverpool pronto so we can focus on winning games and not fucking contract clauses.

Have to agree that bringing on Ojo wasn’t the answer against this crunch and punt sheep team, Stewart was surely the better option.
Ojo will get the chance to build up his confidence again but this just wasn’t the match for it.

We went from 2 up with 78% possession, to losing control.of the game. Gerrard did nothing about it then brought on Ojo late on, who contributed fukk all as usual.

Why not bring on Kamara to get back in control of midfield, Stewart who just scored 2 goals at the weekend or Defoe who only needs a half chance??

Team and manager were a disgrace tonight.

Aberdeen made a tactical change getting a midfielder further forward to support the striker. It completely nullified us and we struggled with them pressing our back line. Our manager sat and watched this for most of the second half then brought Ojo on for Arfield. We’ve got no plan B.

Yes

we blew it at pitordrie

Gerrard is still learning his trade as a manager and will make mistakes, at our expense unfortunately

Back