The battle fever has started

Beer in hand, tunes on.
I've got a wedding tomorrow (not mine!) which will take my mind off it for a while.
On Sunday I will be deeply unpleasant company prior to 3pm.
After 5pm I will either be even more unpleasant company or absolutely fucking delirious!
Hopefully the latter.

INTAE THEM RANGERS

Definitely started getting the build up nerves, I am loaded with codeine though, so I could just be having a bad turn. ;) o_O

I used to get nervous before and whilst playing them. I used to sit in my seat and vibrate for 90 minutes with nerves and fear. I came to realise though that no matter what, no matter what the scoreline, that I am superior because I am one of the people. And that's all that matters. WE are the fucking people. We are better because we support Rangers.

I used to get nervous before and whilst playing them. I used to sit in my seat and vibrate for 90 minutes with nerves and fear. I came to realise though that no matter what, no matter what the scoreline, that I am superior because I am one of the people. And that's all that matters. WE are the fucking people. We are better because we support Rangers.
When I was a younger bear I used to go to bed wrapped in a Union flag before a game against them

I'm in Cairns, Australia and I thought I'd have to watch the game by myself at 1am on Sunday night, on my phone. But it turns out bears are welcome in 'PJ O'Breins' Irish pub. Wish me luck...
Funniest thing is they have a pub here called 'The Union Jack', they didn't even know the game was on and they won't stay open for it.

A poor night's sleep. Up early, I dread to think what I will be like tonight, I will however be in great spirits for three o'clock on Sunday in the west stand at hampden!

Down in Brighton for the Adam Ant concert last night. Heading to the king & queen pub tomorrow to watch the match with the Brighton & Hove loyal. Match nerves well and truly on. No surrender!

Back