Union Bears statement re tomorrow

A last minute flag day it is then! Everyone should bring one if the Hampden Security team want to test us!

Reactions: 8-1
The Union Bears were offered to set up today. This afternoon. They refused saying that they wanted to do it tomorrow morning. Hampden said not enough time.

Brian Muir what a bunnet you are. Scottish football on a global stage and you prevent this happening.
One day our authorities will actually start promoting our game...

Maybe in your opinion. Have you thought about the cost of the materials for the display? UB have been allowed access in the morning of games before but in his wisdom the knob has insisted on access today.
40mph winds tonight and tomorrow, would imagine anything being put on seats would be a high risk of going all over the place, perfect day for flying flags.

The Union Bears were offered to set up today. This afternoon. They refused saying that they wanted to do it tomorrow morning. Hampden said not enough time.
Their excuse will be, in case anyone tries to hide inside the stadium after setting up, in order to watch the game for free.

We created colour and atmosphere for decades without organised displays. Well be fine tomorrow with some good old fashioned pre kick off sing alongs.

Looks like he hasn’t refused permission for a display, but made it impossible to set one up. Very sly, therefore he must be a mentally challenged.

I sometimes wish we had a Rangers-supporting lawyer willing to file multiple lawsuits on a pro bono basis, challenging the decisions made by people like Muir.

May just be down to weather,if it’s windy as f today then bits of banner will be all over the pitch during the game,other than that I can’t see any other viable reason to say no

I’d be interested to know what the ‘tifo’ was...

Perhaps there was good reason for his awkwardness.
Do they often have edgy tifos? I don’t think they do.

As a bear said on Twitter, hope they light Hampden up like the 5th of November tomorrow instead

Back