Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 15:00 Sunday - BT Sport

I'm actually at the point where I'm contributing to this thread to avoid watching the life drip out of us on the pitch.

Too disappointing, no one putting a foot on a ball and pulling a cutting pass. Been utterly predictable the last 15 mins.

Game decided by referee as predicted by Sutton. So disappointed but again, we had chances to win. If we don't take them that's partly our fault too

We’ve nobody to blame but ourselves today.
Regardless that their goal was offside, they’ve had 10 men for 30mins, we’ve had a pen that we missed and we should’ve been 3/4 goals up at the end of the first half.

This game was massive for our season and we’ve gone and blown it.

You know what, loving Rangers never gets harder. Getting beat never gets easier either,

But fcking useless incompetent/complicit officiating sure fcking does get boring.

Ashamed to say but I'm actually becoming numb to this.

That was a shove in the back on Morelos by the rat towards the end of the 90 and the commentators are accusing him of being a con merchant.

That aside, we are the architects of our own downfall time and time again. 100% lacking mentality.

If anyone thinks we are winning this league with this midfield then they are f***ing nuts ,arfield is an imposter , kamara , davis , jack , aribo play it to safe side passes , we have nobody to run at a defence kent was posted missing today , we are winning %^*& all with this team and changes are needed

Offside goal yes, but Morelos has missed several great chances including a penalty and Kent has done nothing all match.

Back