Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 15:00 Sunday - BT Sport

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
8dWlO0L.png

We have made progress under gerrard in europe and in the league .but tommorrow is the day to take it up to the next level of progression and actually win a trophy.

I’m almost shaking.

It feels like it’s now or never for us.

Win this cup and i think we will take the league lost it I’m not sure we recover.

Just had a look back at the highlights from September, Goldson losing possession at the halfway line to give Edouard space to run into and score was so criminal. They hardly had a sniff other than that.

Key point then for tomorrow - no stupid unforced errors, if we keep it tight and play smart we could absolutely embarrass them.

Play up the Glasgow Rangers, let's go.

I think our howler on Wednesday was perfect. I am glad it was in that game and not on Sunday. Full concentration and effort from everyone, including the Manager and his sub strategy, is required. We beat them comfortably twice last season and we are stronger. See no reason why we can't do it again and win this league too. Let's go.

Although I’m excited and desperately want us to win atrophy, as far as priorities go this is number 4 in importance.
Too is the SPFL, 2nd Europa League and third the Scottish Cup.
Let’s not get over excited no matter what the result is tomorrow.
If we win tomorrow and it turns out to be our only trophy, it will be a very disappointing season as far as I’m concerned!!
If we lose but pick up one of the other three at least, then I will be much happier at the end of the season!!!

Although I’m excited and desperately want us to win atrophy, as far as priorities go this is number 4 in importance.
Too is the SPFL, 2nd Europa League and third the Scottish Cup.
Let’s not get over excited no matter what the result is tomorrow.
If we win tomorrow and it turns out to be our only trophy, it will be a very disappointing season as far as I’m concerned!!
If we lose but pick up one of the other three at least, then I will be much happier at the end of the season!!!
I hear what you are saying Coisty and the League is the one we need. However, I can't help thinking that this is a bit of a marker for us and them. We win it and break this dominant run then it's a huge boost to us and a doubt sewn in their mind.

Been in work since 8 this morning and the square route of 0 has been done.

I’m no sleeping tonight.

Feels like Xmas Eve as I can't wait till tomorrow as Celtic had there luck on wed nite and tomorrow it will be our day! And all week I've been nervous but now I feel like!! "Get into them!!

Lennon trying his best to mask the fact that he may have to start 3 players who are way short of match fitness, plus his best right and left backs are both unavailable.

The mentally challengeds are that thick that they think Edoaurd, Elyanoussi and Bollongoli/Hayes are 100% ready.

Tav, Barisic and Kent have way too much for their very average full backs.

3-1 Rangers.

Defend well and our midfield play at the top of their game and we will do it.

But I'm bricking it already!

The underlying performance data is actually in our favour. Over the last 10 domestic games we have faced roughly the same amount of shots on goal as them but we have forced more shots on goal than them. Its not much i know but its a good indicator of a teams chance of winning games. We just need all our players to be on form.

Will need to start drinking for this shortly.3-2 to the Bears,Morelos to end this drought against them and score the winner with the infamous knee slide at their end.

Bring that trophy back to Ibrox please Rangers.
No defensive lapses and we will win.

We know we can outplay teams of their calibre and better ones too, its all about sustaining it

Against porto, first half terrible, 2nd half outplayed them, home and away same story

Feyenoord, could have been 4 down at HT, 2nd half should have scudded them

Aberdeen midweek, feck me, night and day each half again.

Thats the next step for our talented side. We know when we get going we are dangerous, but needs to be a full match.

Impossible to predict with any degree of confidence. So many factors to consider many of which are not clear right up until the kick off. Meant to be a howling gale tomorrow for a start. Not withstanding I asked my magic 8 ball the following question 'will Rangers beat Celtic in the final tomorrow'? and it came back with 'outlook not so good'. So I tried again and it came back with 'very doubtful'. So I did it one more time and accepted that would be the definitive and final answer which was 'it is certain'. Feck it, probably as good as any way to predict the winner.

Don't care about any of the bullshit build up now. The time is almost upon us. Go out and pulverise that shower of shit. C'mon the teddy bears.

The piss poor performance at Aberdeen has probably been a grounding for us and allowed a re-focusing of where we are and targets we are aiming for. I believe we will have learned from the orc defeat in terms of line up and tactics. Go at the orcs they will crumble and we will win

Latest posts

Back