Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 15:00 Sunday - BT Sport

Take the game to them and press them all over the pitch and I believe we can beat the unwashed.
Come of Rangers smash the shitebags.

The team must give absolutely everything tomorrow, everything. Be brave and believe in themselves and do it for our supporters all over the world.

Cup finals really are one off, crazy matches, especially when you have two teams of similar quality. Like Gerrard said, we need big moments from the big players to win this one.

Get it done Rangers, and end this miserable decade with something positive!

For me any win will do I can't predict a scoreline for this.

Just win Rangers because I'm a bag of nerves and tbh no use to any c,unt just now.

This time tomorrow I hope to be in tears of joy blubbing like a wee wean after seeing Tav lift the cup.

Does RTV still work with NordVPN? or is it a safer option to just buy BT sport for tomorrow?
Works fine with Nord for me but there seems to be other issues at play. Its hopelessly undependable these days. I've got BT as back up but if things continue the way they are I''m binning RTV annual sub next season.

We've done all we can to bring ourselves to this point.

This is our best team since 2011 and we've made big improvements on last season.

We've been playing well and getting good results, especially in Europe.

We'll be going onto the pitch tomorrow in our best position to beat them and win a trophy in about 8 years.

We'll have Kent and Morelos leading the attack.

If its going to happen then for sure we are in the best position we've been in for years to make it happen.

Probably the biggest challenge anyone will potentially face tomorrow is FollowFollow keeping it together if we don't get the result.

We've done all we can to bring ourselves to this point.

This is our best team since 2011 and we've made big improvements on last season.

We've been playing well and getting good results, especially in Europe.

We'll be going onto the pitch tomorrow in our best position to beat them and win a trophy in about 8 years.

We'll have Kent and Morelos leading the attack.

If its going to happen then for sure we are in the best position we've been in for years to make it happen.

Probably the biggest challenge anyone will potentially face tomorrow is FollowFollow keeping it together if we don't get the result.
You know as well as I do that defeat tomorrow means not coming in FF until Wednesday

It would be nice for Goldson to surprise me tomorrow and play like a Rangers centre half.That's my big worry. I think we'll have to score 3 to win but I'll settle for a wee 1-0 victory if we can keep a very unlikely clean sheet.

This is our day it's our destiny, no one can take this away from us ,only we can allow them to defeat us .Play as we know we can and victory sweet victory will be ours.

WATP

He may well be out injured but Barker won't be the guy replacing him.

They don't play the same position.

Not difficult to figure that it would involve Arfield dropping deeper and Barker playing on the right mate. Jack, Arfield, Kamara midfield, for example. It’s not unlikely.

Back