Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 15:00 Sunday - BT Sport

Hiding? He’s been in the thick of the biggest incidents of the game. I don’t think you’re getting hiding mixed up with some other term.

he hasn’t hid, however his composure and bottle will be questioned after missing about 5 good chances.
Badly let down by Kent and Afrfield who have been shite.

Morelos needs a psychologist to help him for these games.

there is no technical reason why he is missing chances in this game - it’s purely mental

Just the three offside for the goal. For all the sellick fans looking in - Remember the SFA are biased against you.

Absolutely one of the most embarrassing defeats I’ve witnessed in over 30 years of watching Rangers.

Dominant, missed chances, getting worse after a red card and ultimately losing to one of the opposition sides only 2 chances, which was offside.

Fùck off.

Soul destroying stuff but we should've been out of sight.

Just knew they had a goal in them - somehow, anyhow they always do.

I cant even be mad at 10 of the players on the pitch there. They put in a great performance to see Alfie absolutely bottle it chance after chance

the teams got no one to blame but themselves for that. Absolutely bottled it.

How are these players going to pick themselves up in time for Thursday?! Real legitimate chance of fucking up the season within a week.

How the %^*& we lost that I'll never know.That's me finished posting for the night.Can't be arsed with the inquest.

because a team of winners responds when going a goal down

Celtic looked like a walter smith team out there , soaking up pressure and hitting on the break

I'd have gave the ball to Ryan jsck for the penalty. The only rangers player who has the balls. This is what happens when you give players like tav the captaincy. They make terrible decisions

Back