That result will win us the league.

I’ve been watching these games since September 1968 when we did them 4-2 on their own ground and this is the most one sided game I have ever seen against them in all that time. We totally owned them for almost the entire 90 minutes and I still can’t believe we have lost this.

Thanks to the OP.
Put into words just as I was thinking.
As for the yellow bellies on here , if you are in fact Rangers supporters you are a disgrace.

Our players and even more so our manager, will use this feeling to fuel the rest of our season. That is by far the most painful loss to them I’ve ever had to endure, and if we want a title winning team, it may come as a blessing in disguise, because not one player in a rangers jersey will want to feel like that at the end of the season.

We battered them, and they ended up sneaking the least valuable trophy of the three. If that fuels our rage and makes us more determined, I’ll look back today and see it as the best thing that could have happened to us.

This result, will be the making of our 55 winning side. Standby....

I absolutely hope so. We battered the c*nts from the first minute to the last and they scored with the 1 attempt( which was offside btw) just hope we can lift ourselves for the euro game!

Our players and even more so our manager, will use this feeling to fuel the rest of our season. That is by far the most painful loss to them I’ve ever had to endure, and if we want a title winning team, it may come as a blessing in disguise, because not one player in a rangers jersey will want to feel like that at the end of the season.

We battered them, and they ended up sneaking the least valuable trophy of the three. If that fuels our rage and makes us more determined, I’ll look back today and see it as the best thing that could have happened to us.

I agree to an extent. But I thought similar after the 3-2 game a couple of years ago and we then mailed in the 2 worst capitulations I've seen from Rangers teams.

If we use it correctly it's fuel but we have to use it correctly. FWIW I always thought it would be difficult to win both December OF games so we now have to redeem ourselves by winning at the piggery

They will take much as much from that as we will.

They played most of the game without their starting striker and probably best player, got battered, played with 10 men for 30+ minutes and still didn’t lose.

As much as if you are a glass half-full type you could say the injustice will drive us on, the way they achieved it will only strengthen their resolve and mentality and our players have a history of collapsing when the pressure bites.

Seriously,wouldn't like to be stuck in the trenches with some of
the moonhowlers on here,we lost a game we should have won,we dominated from start to finish,and outplayed and outfought them all over the pitch.The fact is we lost because of bad luck and a poor decision by the officials,if we play to that level every match,we win the league.Yes it's bitterly disappointing tonight in the manner we lost,but if there's one man that can take this disappointment and use it to motivate us for the rest of our season then it's our manager.

I think the same, they are a team of bitches and got lucky today, we are the better side and winning the league will make up for every single ounce of pain the last 8 years

That team will not see us over the line, they’re gutless when it really matters.

If Morelos isn’t on his game we’ve got no one else capable of stepping up and yet again it’s cost us. Our team lack leaders and winners - there’s no chance that squad wins the league. None.
10 trophies in a row for the bast@rds. The momentum is with them i hate to say it. We cant finish when we are on top it was the same at aberdeen on Wednesday couldnt find the winner

Really? The way they absolutely folded after the goal and looked devoid of inspiration and creativity the minute they went in front, suggests to be the opposite is true, and we don’t have the collective balls to win the league.

I cant disagree with this. We bossed these Bastards and they know it. I'm positive that this result should and WILL spur us on for the rest of the season.

Understand being optimistic but we have a losers mentality! They absolutely mugged us today, think of the confidence it gives them.

We never took our chances and it cost us massively!

Beg to differ ..that result is typical of our defending this season . We will win nothing with a defence that loses a goal like that today and the ones at pittodrie during the week at 2-0 up .

All we know about this team so far is that they fail every big challenge they're set. I'd give anything for them to turn that around but the evidence is against them.

If we play with that intensity for every game for the rest of the month we are in with a shout. Any performances like the second half of the sheep game and its done. The heeds need to lifted and focus on throwing the kitchen sink at Young Boys on Thursday!

Really? The way they absolutely folded after the goal and looked devoid of inspiration and creativity the minute they went in front, suggests to be the opposite is true, and we don’t have the collective balls to win the league.

We folded after the penalty miss. Even though still dominant, we hadn’t a clue.

I admire your positivity.But come on.December is in real danger of being a shit show.

Back in reality, we will drop another couple or points st either Motherwell or Hibs then have another hard luck story at the piggery and it'll be over.

Great post Op, we are going to win 55 this year.

Painful as it is for me to say it, I don't believe these players have the mentality to use this as fuel for a title challenge. Don't know where we go now. Those cunts were tragically bad the day and won. I cannot fathom it.

If anyone thinks S.G will not bring us silverware and lots of it then they need a padded cell pronto. Will it be this season? who knows but as sure as the sky is up it will happen.

Struggling for any optimism, Thursday can’t come soon enough going to be fkng miserable until then
Well I want us put out, I want the championship Title Number 55 and us playing Saturday and them playing Sunday suits me just fine, I know gerrard wants it and that helps him to take his next step, but I bleed blue and our club are financially OK, so Saturdays for me please,

So let me get this right.......
1- we dominate them today in possession and chances created - don’t win
2- their down to 10 men for 30 min and we have a penalty - don’t win
3- their no 1 striker is on the bench and comes on half fit - don’t win

your right mate Rangers that take all the confidence to kick on from here

All we know about this team so far is that they fail every big challenge they're set. I'd give anything for them to turn that around but the evidence is against them.

They are on the verge of qualifying from a group of death in the Europa League, having entered at the first qualifying stage with victories against teams at the top of the Danish and Polish leagues, respectively.

Sorry but absolutely no chance, we don’t have the mentality to go and win the league.
Keep positive mate, we were far superior today, they know it and trust me will be concerned and relieved after today, we have enough to get 55 this year, our time is coming.

It won't. I fear the opposite will happen. They were there for the taking and had a good few players out injured. It wouldn't have been as one sided if they had a full strength team.

Unfortunately it gives them the confidence to batter on now with 1 in the bag.

December is huge.

If we come out it at worst 2 points behind we still have a chance

Any more and it's by. And of course you get people saying "it's not still plenty games left"

Mathematically possible but we have all seen this film 100 times to know it won't as much as we would hope it too.

I'd take Europe after Xmas and still 2 behind in January right now in a heartbeat

I’m honestly shocked at how poor they where. Forest. Christie. McGregor now where. We battered them at football. Stick with it bears they are nothing special.

Back