full backs tonight - immense

Both were excellent although Im sure someone will come on and have a go at Tav for something. Someone even blamed him for the goal on the match thread!

Borna was immense! What a turn around he has had since the start of the season. Tav deserves the plaudits as well. Gutted not to go through as group winners mind!

I thought Tavernier could have chosen better options on a number of occasions but had a decent game. Barasic was outstanding.

We have just qualified out of what is essentially a champions league group. The only thing adding up with Tav as captain is 16 games unbeaten at home in Europe.

Not winning the group is a gutter when we really should’ve and Tav made another big mistake ffs it’s not being negative or overly critical just the truth.

Pathetic from 2 posters above. It was not Tavs fault at all, took a lucky spin off their player. Its becoming a joke the amount of folk wanting to blame him for everything. They should all GTF and support another team
Sorry bud, but it’s because our standards aren’t high enough.
That’s what I was told this afternoon.

Pathetic from 2 posters above. It was not Tavs fault at all, took a lucky spin off their player. Its becoming a joke the amount of folk wanting to blame him for everything. They should all GTF and support another team
There was an idiot in the match thread after full time saying was sick of 'this team'. Sick of the team he allegedly supports qualifying out of their European group.

Ok Tav didn’t dive in to nick the ball away and let his man in his area free as a bird my bad.
That guy could have brought the ball down and been on his merry way instead of a really fortunate spin off his boot and then you'd be in here moaning about Tav not closing him down.

Besides it was your absurd reply of "the usual" that's pissing folk off, certainly me.

Missed the equaliser had to leave just after half time thought both were very good up to that point

Thought they both had good games but it is unfair to Borna to say they were both immense. Barasic was by far the better of the two and although the records will say Barasic o.g. I thought Tav was more at fault than him at the goal.

That piece of nonsense at the end when we had 3 on 1 wasn’t in the immense category. He’d have been better running it into the corner rather than what he did.

Thought they both had good games but it is unfair to Borna to say they were both immense. Barasic was by far the better of the two and although the records will say Barasic o.g. I thought Tav was more at fault than him at the goal.

That piece of nonsense at the end when we had 3 on 1 wasn’t in the immense category. He’d have been better running it into the corner rather than what he did.
Too focussed on getting Morelos in and ended up waiting too long.
Probably his only mistake of the night.

Reactions: GF7
That guy could have brought the ball down and been on his merry way instead of a really fortunate spin off his boot and then you'd be in here moaning about Tav not closing him down.

Besides it was your absurd reply of "the usual" that's pissing folk off, certainly me.

Tav makes big mistakes in big games to say different is madness.

Borna has shown us a lot of us were way off on our opinion on can he fill the jersey.
Warrior with a wand of a left foot , automatic choice just wish he took all the free kicks round the box .

Reactions: GF7
Back