Lyle Taylor

Is he the former Partick Thistle player? Think he was highly rated before he moved south but don't know much about him. Was a centre back with Thistle who was also highly rated who went south but can't remember his name or what happened to him.

29 year old man of many clubs, including Partick Thistle and Falkirk. In fairness, his goalscoring record in the last couple of seasons has been pretty good. Noticed he's just got back on the Charlton bench after a long period out the team - I assume he's been injured?

Is he the former Partick Thistle player? Think he was highly rated before he moved south but don't know much about him. Was a centre back with Thistle who was also highly rated who went south but can't remember his name or what happened to him.

The centre-back was Liam Lindsay who went to Barnsley and is now at Stoke City after a move last Summer for a reported £2m-£2.5m.

Liam lyndsay was CB hes doing alright in the championship

Weirdly, football manager always had him as a rangers supporter. No idea how.

Done incredibly well at Falkirk but he's struggled this season. He's only started something like 7 games for Plymouth, 5 in the league, and has just 2 goals.

Last played for them just prior to Halloween.

Quote from their gaffer yesterday:

Lowe said: “Zak has been in and out. He had a little bit of a niggling knee injury, then he has been in the stand and then he has been back on the bench.

Doesn't sound like he's anywhere near ready to be our third choice, yet.

He's been very, very good the past two seasons for Charlton. One of their key players.

I doubt it works out tbh. Not sure we'd be signing him as first choice.

Born in England but plays for the Montserrat national team. I played a game with Charlton on FM19 and his stats suggested his best attribute is his pace.

Watched this boy when he played for Thistle and have spoken to a guy who was at Thistle at the time.Very inconsistent,and a bit of a strange character.Not someone who can play under pressure.not for us

He’s a quality player, quite an arrogant character but that’s not always a bad thing. I think he’d be worth taking a punt on

I had to check if it was the same lad that used to play for Bournemouth. Always was pacey, but not the greatest finisher back then, 29 league appearances ( most from the bench ) and 0 goals. He got a couple of cup goals in one game and that was it. Good to see he has improved in that department, but I don't see himas good enough for Rangers.

Not played at a great level for most of his career and 30 in March? No thanks. Spend the wages better I’m sure.

Liam lindsay? Now at Stoke

I would try get the lad Conor Gallagher on loan from chelsea ,hes currently on loan at charlton from chelsea 19 yr old scored 6 goals in 20 games in midfield in championship

I would try get the lad Conor Gallagher on loan from chelsea ,hes currently on loan at charlton from chelsea 19 yr old scored 6 goals in 20 games in midfield in championship
We need a more clinical midfielder than that, a 10-15 goal man.

We need a more clinical midfielder than that, a 10-15 goal man.
Wouldn’t that put him in exactly what ur looking for stat wise. If he has scored 6 already in just under half a season then getting 10-15 should be fairl expected

Back