Andy Walker

I dont know how many times i heard andy walker mention morelos needs to watch his discipline. He was obviously desperate for him to get booked i think its because he knows how good he is and doesnt want us to do well. The guys a grade A walloper

Sutton while still bad has calmed it a little bit, at least BT have learned and have taken him off our games for the most part.

Walker has had free reign for years to absolutely take the piss.

"There was contact and Christie has every right to go down" versus "nah for me that's a coming together".

Did you hear Boyd after the game he says “there’s a player in there” regarding Morelos. No shit Sherlock. Sky coverage of Scottish football is the pits
Aye i heard that. Morelos has established himself as one of, if not the the best striker in country

Seriously - my great uncle was chaplain there in the 50's and my mum and uncle were shop stewards, convenors etc in the 60's and 70's. It was mostly local families. Maybe you were later when it began to run down?
Early 90's mate most of the shop stewards were micks,the convenor was that papish lady's front bottom McAvoy who is now head of south Lanarkshire council.

Early 90's mate most of the shop stewards were micks,the convenor was that papish lady's front bottom McAvoy who is now head of south Lanarkshire council.
Ah ok - they had a major expansion and let anybody work there (present company excepted). Thing is after the second world war you had the Red-Orange thing with a lot of working class men embracing Labour. Getting off topic here but McAvoy used to try and curry favour with the Orange in the town big time (even in the 90's). Times have changed.

Obsessed with Alfie

Pig sick any time we show some class.

Gets a hard on everytime the opposition gets across the half way line.

I genuinely think he’s hilarious. Watching him inject his mentally challenged poison into every statement he makes and try to spin everything he sees is genuinely amusing.

I’m not sure whether to laugh or cry when that pillock is on.

His obvious bias is risible. But all this pumping negativity into anything Rangers is just way OTT.

The one near the end where Stewart challenged for the ball right on the line had steam coming out my ears. Wanted Stewart booked for challenging when the ball was out of play. It’s a common place scenario when a defender is trying to shield a ball over the line but if it’s a Rangers player it would appear to be an offence.

He is a bitter chunt.

Motherwell player comes in late on Kamara and puts 6 studs on his shin. No foul. No card. Walker says nothing in it. Motherwell player slides to prod the ball away from Morelos who runs past the guy but in his stride his back foot catches the Motherwell player's raised foot. Walker says Morelos gets away with one. Motherwell player tackles Morelos but follows through with raised foot and puts 6 studs in Morelos' left shin. Walker says nothing really in it but the guy gets booked and Walker says that's all it is. So a gesture is now considered more dangerous than a deliberate attempt to injure an opponent?

I muted my sound after 10 minutes. Which is about par for the course when walker is commentating. It really is disgraceful that we are subjected to the biased, agenda driven scum bag.

I mute the sound on all Sky commentaries of our games, cannot abide the 2 c*nts.

Did you hear Boyd after the game he says “there’s a player in there” regarding Morelos. No shit Sherlock. Sky coverage of Scottish football is the pits

Always turn tv off at final whistle, can't stand preview and review of games. Will take you at your word re Boyd's comments. I have followed Rangers for near on 50 years so have seen many great strikers lead our line and can honestly say there are not many I'd put ahead of Alfie on current form. DJ, Super Ally and Hateley might be the only ones. As for Boyd himself, he could score goals but had nothing like the magnificent all round game that Alfie has.

Last edited:
The most inept corrupt one sided commentary I’ve ever heard today

Even Crocker sounded embarrassed and was doing his utmost to even it up

Did you miss sutton last weekend then? Walker not even close to that level of hatred for our club imho

He's consistently poor and anti Rangers every game but he seemed to go the extra mile today, He really is obsessed with Morelos

The problem with these so called commentators as they see what is coming and are trying very hard to stop Rangers success,for as long as I can remember it's always been the same since about the late 80s.
They know fck all about football and only want success for one club,never in my life have i ever heard a commentator saying em um ahh eh because he's so thick he cant describe whats going on and the silence during the commentary is amateurish.
So shame on sky for employing so many un knowledgeable tims and having no vision of what they are doing .
WATP

The thing that highlighted his bias was early in the game Cole caught Kamara (I think) and stood on his ankle , Walker immediately said that there was no malice in it , but if that had been Morelos he would have been wanting him sent off

Spot on mate. He would have wanted Alfie shown red for less.

His biased anti Morelos agenda needs to be highlighted in some way. Boyd done well calling it out today but our club support representatives should consider raising Walkers behaviour with Sky.

It would be hard to believe that his commentary could be worse than the normal p1sh . But today really was the most bias ever. Surely despite being a bunch of tosspots even SKY must have a look at this (unts performance.

To be honest - the Hoover was mostly proddies! :))
I know where you mean though and don't want folk to get the wrong idea about the Lang.
Cambuslang may have a population of about 36000, with 33% mentally challengeds. That’s still a lot of tims in what is perceived as a bluenose area.

Last edited:
Watched the game in the pub' I thought the first booking was harsh! Looked as if both players had their feet up high
Yeah it wasn’t a blatant yellow for me either, Alfie played on the edge today and got the rough treatment which is meat and drink to the lad. Just feel he shouldn’t have given the bastard in black the chance and went to our end.

I watched the first half in the house with the sound down so I don't need to listen to the 19th Century Terrorist bastard.
Second half in the boozer.

Even my missus, who has no idea about football, can't believe how much he goes on about Morelos. It's pathetic how much of an agenda he has against him. In fact Sky in general seem to have it in for him.

Same as mine. She said “they really don’t want him to do well, do they?”

Normally she couldn’t tell a football from a beachball - that’s how transparent their contempt is.

The perfect example was early on when a Motherwell player went over the ball into aribos ankle and he treated it like it was nothing. Later on the identical incident happens with Alfie and he was having a right go at him.

I was at the game so i recorded it. Was going to watch it again but i can bring myself to put it on with those 2 and their agenda driven commentary

The most inept corrupt one sided commentary I’ve ever heard today

Even Crocker sounded embarrassed and was doing his utmost to even it up
Even Boyd said that wasn’t fair what was geting said about moralos time we do something. It’s. Bad enough bbc at it now walker. To get compliance guy look at. Stuff in game.

Watched it with my dad today, as usual, and he never usually mentions the commentary.

Today he said on a few occasions that wanker was desperate for the ref to book Morelos.

Here's a short video compressing a few of today's incident and Walker's comm. I usually remove comm but left it in for obvious reasons.
A few tackles and Walker's excuses for these tackles multiply the longer he speaks. Change the color of the shirt and he would be screaming for reds.
Ref misses the interaction with Ryan Jack, who did everything to avoid the Motherwell players at HT
The ref certainly never missed anything Alfie did but has some trouble spotting reds and penalties.
Week in and week out, the commentary and officiating are awful.

Is there any ex Ger who defends our club? Why is it these 19th Century Terrorist scumbags will put their professional reputation on the line to blatantly big up their paedo cesspit of a club, yet ours are mainly deserters? Apart from McCann, I'm struggling.

Back