Andy Walker

The most inept corrupt one sided commentary I’ve ever heard today

Even Crocker sounded embarrassed and was doing his utmost to even it up

Didn't listen to Sutton's cup final performance then?

Walker's an embittered rattler though, no doubt.

Wasnt just me that noticed him shut up twice mid sentence ranting absolute anti Rangers pish.

Get a VPN "move" to Belgium and sign up to a subscription to RTV. Then you'll only have to listen to your own kind

He is a snivelling attention seeking prick who like Sutton have an agenda of highlighting even the most insignificant thing where one of our players are involved trying to make mountains out of molehills at ever nudge look tackle or just for having their socks down

Walker is a piece of shit. We should simply be withdrawing cooperation with Sky until he’s removed for our matches. Their coverage of Alifes red card post match was also more over the top sensationalist nonsense.

Last edited:
Pity you can't get just here a tape of his commentary, would be hard to listen to,mind you.
He's giving me a sore heid,that was diabolical to listen to him.
He's probably worse to listen to,than Mutton

He's far far worse than Sutton

Half the time his is for a reaction and you just tune out to his nonsense but Walker really was shocking today

Like Sutton on BT, he shouldn't be commentating on Rangers games.
The cnut was screaming for the first Morelos booking from the first time one of their centre halfs clattered him. The boy Long up front for Motherwell was leaving bits in all game and took until the 80th minute for the card, no mention of him from Wanker.
He was the same with Cosgrove the other week, only started mentioning him after about the 10th foul.

The incident with Katic going up for a corner summed Walker up. Initially, you couldn’t really see what happened, the ref awarded a foul against Katic and Walker backed that up. They then showed a replay and it was clear as day that Katic was having his jersey held by the Motherwell player. Walker is obviously watching that exact same replay, but doesn’t even mention the jersey pulling, not a peep.

The thing that highlighted his bias was early in the game Cole caught Kamara (I think) and stood on his ankle , Walker immediately said that there was no malice in it , but if that had been Morelos he would have been wanting him sent off

No malice, but Morelos is always petulant

The only difference between him and Sutton is he went to a bhigot factory in Cambuslang where it was drummed into him, Sutton learned in later life.
To be honest - the Hoover was mostly proddies! :))
I know where you mean though and don't want folk to get the wrong idea about the Lang.

You’d honestly think Morelos had massacred his family with the way he targets him. Occasionally I’d like to hear commentary on the he rest of the game, not fanzone style commentary from a bitter tarriar.

Embarrassing when one of your colleagues feels the need to highlight it at half time too. It’s just a complete lack of professionalism.

He is part of a deliberate tactic to lower Alfredo’s transfer value.
They know if he keeps scoring goals like this we will getting £40 million plus.
They are trying desperately to make his discipline an issue again in order to devalue him and put off potential suitors.
Did you hear Boyd after the game he says “there’s a player in there” regarding Morelos. No shit Sherlock. Sky coverage of Scottish football is the pits

Back