Kevin Clancy showed his colours today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gets away with it because our club will say nothing

We need to make an example of one of them and their career

Some of his decisions, you just know if it was from the opposite end they'd get away with it. The Edouard 'goal', ushering Davis off the pitch when he was subbed literally stopping play for 20 secs when Jack was injured and then going on with play regardless. Cheating scumbag. Get it right up you.

Sorry I think Clancy was okay. He missed the hands ball and we should have had a penalty for Aribo getting hauled over with his shirt being held. Luckily we scored from the same corner. celtic's penalty was a penalty and Morelos gave him the opportunity as he was diving more than once. He should of scored just before but chose to dive. We cannot blame the Ref for Alfie it was his own stupid fault.

Katic tugs Juliens jersey Pk given. Correct decision.

Julien tugs Aribo jersey. No pk. Incorrect decision.

Bolingoli pulls Morelos back. On a booking an obvious second yellow. Not given.

Morelos dives in the 95th minute when the Game should have been over. Second yellow given.

I have absolutely no complaints about Morelos red card and their pk but yet again its not consistent from referees. And all four decision going one way.......again. You are either ‘managing the game or applying the rules’. If managing the game like the bolingoli non booking he blows for full time and doesn’t send Morelos off. Sensible officiating.

Again Gerrard needs a word in his ear pre sky interview. This needs to be highlighted.
You also had Christie grabbing Morelos by the balls, Clancy gives a free kick but no second yellow.

Sorry I think Clancy was okay. He missed the hands ball and we should have had a penalty for Aribo getting hauled over with his shirt being held. Luckily we scored from the same corner. celtic's penalty was a penalty and Morelos gave him the opportunity as he was diving more than once. He should of scored just before but chose to dive. We cannot blame the Ref for Alfie it was his own stupid fault.
Celtic's penalty was a penalty only if you give them every time. That is NEVER given for us. Said it yourself he "missed" Aribo being hauled down He was never giving us that either

Really shocking displays by numerous so called professional referees, RANGERS need to now come out and address this and start pointing the finger it is s o obvious now as no sour grapes involved as we played them of the park
WATP

Everything has already been said. Its not just Rangers fans that seen that performance by clancy today it was watched throughout the UK and beyond. Refereeing in this country is an utter joke.

CDEDBF60-9-EB8-4-D3-D-B8-D8-37-E59-FC96-DF5.jpg

Ryan Christie is booked, then a deliberate handball to deny a breakaway, and a cynical foul on Alfie... No second yellow.

But he couldn't wait to send off Morelos when the final whistle should already have gone.

Factor in the softest penalty of the season and a handball goal.

A cheatin hurtin rhat. Get it round ye Clancy.

He certainly knows the Buff has big balls now! Prick

The only way he could've helped the Tims anymore is if he scored for them himself.

I want him called out post match. Six minutes for 4 minutes injury time ? Christie punching Alfie in the balls ? Edouard hand ball ? Aribo manhandled at the corner worse than Julien's ?

Get it up you sour faced prick. I hope it hurts you big time today.

A shocking performance from him. Gerrard has to call it out. No better time than after beating them on their own gaff to call out corrupt officiating.

The Club need to get lawyered up and aim all they have right at the SFA and SPFL. the facts and very top heavy in favour of taking it to them.

In England you must admit your team and prove it...the same is needed up here, as hard as that is with all the parochial shite.

Keep on ignoring it...it'll keep coming and getting worse...jump on it today after beating PaedoTramp FC and the Beggardome ?? Nuclear...the perfect place to start.

The game was done...four minutes of injury time, my hole ? Alfie was daft but I know none of their forwards are off for that.

Clancy is a cheat. His refereeing is beyond incompetence. If football was decent in this country he'd be sacked. Instead his paymasters will be offering him praise and tips on how to hammer us more next time. A cheating whanker. Get it right up him and his kind.

The sending off was a clear this isn’t how it was meant to go by Clancy, so a childish case of how can I get one back, I’ll send off Morelos.

Cheating bastard, couldn't see the handball for their goal with a perfect view but saw a handball in the 2nd half out on the wing from 40 yards away.

Not only is he dirty mentally challenged bastard he is a racist pig who couldnt send Alfie off quick enough at the end there. He deserves every misfortune that comes his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back