Kevin Clancy showed his colours today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katic tugs Juliens jersey Pk given. Correct decision.

Julien tugs Aribo jersey. No pk. Incorrect decision.

Bolingoli pulls Morelos back. On a booking an obvious second yellow. Not given.

Morelos dives in the 95th minute when the Game should have been over. Second yellow given.

I have absolutely no complaints about Morelos red card and their pk but yet again its not consistent from referees. And all four decision going one way.......again. You are either ‘managing the game or applying the rules’. If managing the game like the bolingoli non booking he blows for full time and doesn’t send Morelos off. Sensible officiating.

Again Gerrard needs a word in his ear pre sky interview. This needs to be highlighted.

I can see Stevie saying something after that game, we have to, it's us against the ref every time

He is just an utter utter cheat. That was shameful today. No attempt to even referee both teams to the same standard. Leaving aside the obvious “errors” I note he didn’t see the blatant haul of Aribo prior to the corner from which Katic scored. It was absolutely no different from their penalty.

Gerrard has to call this out. Alfie did NOTHING wrong there, he was clearly taken from behind.

Its so sinister.

Was dying to send Morelos off as well.
A number of their players on yellows could have had a second yellow but - surprise, surprise - they didn’t!
The team were incredible today, well done every one of you!

Christie one of them then Bollingoli for clearly pulling back, he had the card out for Morelos first card before brown hit the ground and that was instantly.

After what he let go he is a disgrace of a referee and today totally confirmed what we already knew.

SFA refereeing association corrupt to the core

He was an utter disgrace, couldn’t wait to give alfie the red yet allowed multiple fouls from that mob even when on a yellow. Gave them a goal, it’s about time something was said, we won despite of the ref. That shouldn’t hide the fact that our refs are all scared shitless of the scum hierarchy
Bolingoli dragging Alfie back on a yellow. Off all day long

Ryan Christie is booked, then a deliberate handball to deny a breakaway, and a cynical foul on Alfie... No second yellow.

But he couldn't wait to send off Morelos when the final whistle should already have gone.

Factor in the softest penalty of the season and a handball goal.

A cheatin hurtin rhat. Get it round ye Clancy.

He is just an utter utter cheat. That was shameful today. No attempt to even referee both teams to the same standard. Leaving aside the obvious “errors” I note he didn’t see the blatant haul of Aribo prior to the corner from which Katic scored. It was absolutely no different from their penalty.
That's what you get when you let things fester and accept being shafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back