Think this clears up their racism denial

In the original video I heard, orange bastard, hun bastard and black bastard.
In this clip just posted I only hear one shout and it sounds like hun. However the other clip has various taunts including black bastard shouted at him.

Listened again.

The first play it sounds like black. The 2nd playing of it in the clip when sounds are removed it sounds like hun.

They haven't denied racism, they just claim it wasn't reported to them.

Surely even they aren't mental enough to say it didn't happen?

Apparently waiting on somebody reporting it to them so it can be dealt with swiftly and in the correct manner?
C'mon Ranger's.

The other video has the same voice using the word n*gger so I think its safe to say hes saying black not hun.

They haven't denied racism, they just claim it wasn't reported to them.

Surely even they aren't mental enough to say it didn't happen?

What they said was we haven’t heard anything about racism but they clearly saw the gesture from Morelos.

Couldnt give those cunts a brass neck with a blowtorch.

I think the police,and for that matter any good IT outfit will have access to various methods of analysing the content by slowing down the voices and adding filters to block out any interference.The truth will out in due course and given that the police are now involved there will have to be a definitive one way or another eventually.

Can clearly hear "Hun Bastard" there super, you should embarrass the club by sending it to them, you might end up getting a job behind the scenes, fancy replacing Traynor?
It’s black, are you deaf or a denier?
I'm really sorry I didn't hear what you wanted me to hear, I must be deaf 'cause I'm certainly NOT a denier.

Definitely Black Bastard IMO

Shame FC will deny it as per their usual script

FFS they still try the denial about the 5 decades of child sexual abuse at CBC and CFC

A club with zero credibility or moral compass

Such is the lack of clear audio in the clip that it makes it somewhat ambiguous - I've listened to it 4 or 5 times now and when listening for 'black' can hear that and when listening for 'hun' can hear that.

It's certainly not conclusive either way.

Is this the new version of the blue and black or white and gold dress meme, some people are hearing black others are hearing hun.

Initially I thought I heard black, but when listening to it again I think it is hun.

I played it fairly quietly, hun I thought was said. Volume up. I definitely hear black. Both are repugnant.

The media silence on this is staggering, I also notice that fud Collymore has been quiet since Sunday. Very unlike him!!

Right, so it was "hun basturt" then. That's all that clears up.

People keep talking about 83 minutes on the live coverage, somebody get that posted.

Back