Think this clears up their racism denial

The other video has the same voice using the word n*gger so I think its safe to say hes saying black not hun.

the video above my post 8-9 secs in........ i'm sure i hear 1 tim saying " why you nae aff yet ye wee f*ckin ****** ye "

Last edited:
It’s clearly ‘hun bastard’
Don’t know why she’s highlighted the wrong part

The ‘black’ came earlier in the video

There is another video where one of them clearly shouts "******" at him but no doubt some of the dafties on here will have an excuse for him.

Quote below from a thread on the Huddleboard. Even their own fans are taking action about the Morelos abuse.

"Our board have actually had letters from main stand scum asking to investigate abuse towards Morelos, they actually mention wanting fellow fans banned cause of the abuse towards him. "

Quote below from a thread on the Huddleboard. Even their own fans are taking action about the Morelos abuse.

"Our board have actually had letters from main stand scum asking to investigate abuse towards Morelos, they actually mention wanting fellow fans banned cause of the abuse towards him. "
Clearly trying to wind us up or do they actually have some decent human beings that support them :oops:

Someone before it says something else basturt but their is 100% someone saying "back bastard" in there. It was clear as day at the time and still is. We don't need our own fans trying to dismiss the claims as well as the Celtic support. It happened.

Isn’t it a bit strange how happy they are to own the sectarian abuse? It’s almost as if they are Teflon and this type of thing is acceptable in SNP run Scotland.

Such is the lack of clear audio in the clip that it makes it somewhat ambiguous - I've listened to it 4 or 5 times now and when listening for 'black' can hear that and when listening for 'hun' can hear that.

It's certainly not conclusive either way.
The words black and hun are two completely different words, same as the words orange and black, now if you had to determine if the word was black or rat then that would make for a fair argument as they both sound very similar, I don't know how people are hearing the word black when the words you can hear is orange and hun, none of those words sound anything like black.

It’s weird I heard black when I first listened but now after someone said they could hear hun I listened to it again and now hear hun myself.
Is this the new version of the blue and black or white and gold dress meme, some people are hearing black others are hearing hun.

Initially I thought I heard black, but when listening to it again I think it is hun.

What is going on here is similar to the dress illusion, it happens with 'perceptually ambiguous stimulus', basically your brain isn't sure so it makes a decision, usually if it is quite less ambiguous it will stick with that decision, but if it is not sure it can jump between two interpretations. I was sure it was black in the other videos, in that one I think it was hun.

The words don't need to be similar in any way as people have said they don't rhythm why would it be mixed up? Have a look at this video, some will swear it says 'Laurel' others say 'Yanny', some might jump between hearing both.

The words black and hun are two completely different words, same as the words orange and black, now if you had to determine if the word was black or rat then that would make for a fair argument as they both sound very similar, I don't know how people are hearing the word black when the words you can hear is orange and hun, none of those words sound anything like black.

Have a look at the video above, the words don't need to be similar in any way and even if it is spoken clearly it can happen.

I must have listened about 100 times and I can't honestly hear black.

But that doesn't matter as we've seen with UEFA sectarian is just a sub division of racism, so its racism regardless if it's hun or black.

To be honest, I am getting a bite tired of all this shite.

Tomatoe, tomato, potatoe potato.

Are we really serious about going to a football match and being pure affronted by what the opposition fans sang, shouted or said?

WTF is this all about? Have none of us ever worked on a building site, ship yard, ground works crew?

I will tell you this, if we cannot go to a game of football and be offensive then we would be as well just curling up and dying.

Being offensive should not be an offence. It should merely be the sign of poor education, bad manners, poor upbringing or mental instability. It should not be a criminal offence!

Sick and tired of this pish and await all the usual suspects with their sniff, sniff lurker crap.

To be honest, I am getting a bite tired of all this shite.

Tomatoe, tomato, potatoe potato.

Are we really serious about going to a football match and being pure affronted by what the opposition fans sang, shouted or said?

WTF is this all about? Have none of us ever worked on a building site, ship yard, ground works crew?

I will tell you this, if we cannot go to a game of football and be offensive then we would be as well just curling up and dying.

Being offensive should not be an offence. It should merely be the sign of poor education, bad manners, poor upbringing or mental instability. It should not be a criminal offence!

Sick and tired of this pish and await all the usual suspects with their sniff, sniff lurker crap.

You miss the whole point of this.

You miss the whole point of this.

I do not miss it at all. We have simply allowed a political and journalist elite to dictate to us what is acceptable to say and think.

I really am not up to "playing them at their own game". I really do not think we should be involved in that game.

I will say again, if you cannot go to a football game and be offensive then we would be better curling up and dying.

If you are saying that this is the reality of current societal acceptance, then I am saying that all of us have allowed this to happen and we reinforce it by continuing to declare our offence about songs, words and gestures that really mean Jack Shit to us as individuals.

I heard black.

I’m still struggling with the concept that calling him ‘hun basturt’ or ‘orange basturt’ is somehow acceptable.

I’m pretty sure the above and the BB words or N word will all be like water off a duck’s back to Alfie. But the fact is that we are living in an age where all of this is no longer acceptable. In schools it’s a heinous offence to refer to a blackboard to describe a board that is black.

It’s pointless displaying all the ‘Say No to Racism’ propaganda if you are gonna gloss over something like this.

Back