That lot make their first move in the transfer market

I would never write a player off before seeing him in this league, and wont judge this guy based on the league hes coming from as im sure their scouts saw something, but unless Edouard is for the off, then he wont be playing, and even then, he wont be as good as Edouard so its pretty much a nothing signing which doesnt strengthen them at all. Far more likely to be a Bayo rather than a Dembele.

I think it's VERY important to note that (notwithstanding the merits or not of the player) the holocaust denial stuff was utter nonsense which got posted in amongst the heavy vandalism of his wiki page today.
It's not true and shouldn't be used again the guy, unlike the fact he's about to sign for a paedophile harbouring collection of bigots.

£3.5m for a polish striker, not sure if anyone has seen much of him but seems a lot considering his stats look ordinary

A polish paddy.

Their scouts workin overtime on romanist signings. It's the sellik way.

I’ve spoke to a Polish guy I know who supports Legia and he’s told me that he’s a good player with lots of potential, always seems to find the back of the net.

I wish folk wouldn’t start with this “he’s shite as he’s in the second tier of Polish football”. We don’t know how he will be.

I would never write a player off before seeing him in this league, and wont judge this guy based on the league hes coming from as im sure their scouts saw something, but unless Edouard is for the off, then he wont be playing, and even then, he wont be as good as Edouard so its pretty much a nothing signing which doesnt strengthen them at all. Far more likely to be a Bayo rather than a Dembele.
But if you look at his YouTube highlights you see nothing to justify his price tag. Some speed but that is about it.

I’ve spoke to a Polish guy I know who supports Legia and he’s told me that he’s a good player with lots of potential, always seems to find the back of the net.

I wish folk wouldn’t start with this “he’s shite as he’s in the second tier of Polish football”. We don’t know how he will be.

Your Polish pal may well be correct that he's a good player, however he has 11 goals in 50 appearances for his current club which doesn't really suggest he 'always finds the back of the net'.

Last edited:
Never seen him play but you would have to expect that he's better than Bayo or Griffiths who are garbage. So from that point of view they've probably strengthened up front.

The Polish Jamie Vardy according to a tweet I saw this morning.

If they sign 2 proper centre mids I might start to take notice, until then we will still run over the top of them, Paddy wont know what's hit him, still its foolish to write any player off u till you see them but he won't be starting the big games ahead of Eduoard

I was on the same flight back from Dubai as them yesterday, poor wee thumb was like an outcast. only one I saw him with the whole time was Brown at check in. Pretty sure he was in economy as well while most of the others in business. Lennon is just as much of a tramp with the tim t-shirt, shorts & sandals when it was pissing down in Dubai :D

Last edited:
I was on the same flight back from Dubai as them yesterday, poor wee thumb was like an outcast. only one I saw him with the whole was Brown at check in. Pretty sure he was in economy as well while most of the others in business. Lennon is just as much of a tramp with the tim t-shirt, shorts & sandals when it was pissing down in Dubai :D
I hope you whistled the Alfredo Morelos song the whole flight

always apart from in 23 out of 26 games he played ? :p

True mate, but do you see him starting ahead of Edouard?

If he doesn't then he's not improving their strongest 11.

I'd be more concerned if they were signing a top drawer full back, central defender, or midfielder, where they are currently weaker than us.

Their striker is probably the strongest part of their team.

The Polish Jamie Vardy according to a tweet I saw this morning.

If they sign 2 proper centre mids I might start to take notice, until then we will still run over the top of them, Paddy wont know what's hit him, still its foolish to write any player off u till you see them but he won't be starting the big games ahead of Eduoard

They are apparently signing a 21 year old Nigerian defensive mid from some team in Israel. Not a chance he’s coming in to play ahead of Brown or McGregor this season.

If they keep buying back up players it’s good news for us, as we have shown we can deal with what they have at the moment.

What a strange strategy they have though, especially when their fans are consumed and obsessed with ’the 10’. If they don’t strengthen their fans are going to be baying for blood, the pressure will become toxic, which is nice.

They are apparently signing a 21 year old Nigerian defensive mid from some team in Israel. Not a chance he’s coming in to play ahead of Brown or McGregor this season.

If they keep buying back up players it’s good news for us, as we have shown we can deal with what they have at the moment.

What a strange strategy they have though, especially when their fans are consumed and obsessed with ’the 10’. If they don’t strengthen their fans are going to be baying for blood, the pressure will become toxic, which is nice.
They have so many players either injured or contributing nothing yet they are demanding even more signings even though they are convinced they have better players in every position, that in itself is delusion of the highest order.

As many have said i don't care what they do or who they sign, we have this every January with them an the next wonderkid being signed and the vast majority of the time they are pish.

If they sign 2 top midfielders then i might take notice

I thought Wanyama was maybe coming but no they can have Soro instead, i'm fine with that

Your Polish pal may well be correct that he's a good player, however he has 11 goals in 50 appearances for his current club which doesn't really suggest he 'always finds the back of the net'.

we had Julien down as a donkey on here when they signed him. He isn’t. Some posters on here rubbish every player they sign. Stupidity.

Don’t know this player but he will have some talent. We need to wait and see.

Griffitgs is no donkey either. Yes a total Ned but far from a useless footballer. Him going to Hibs won’t help us.

I thought Wanyama was maybe coming but no they can have Soro instead, i'm fine with that
A 21 year old that hasn’t represented his country at any level.

We will probably barely see either of these players in the first team

we had Julien down as a donkey on here when they signed him. He isn’t. Some posters on here rubbish every player they sign. Stupidity.

Griffitgs is no donkey either. Yes a total Ned but far from a useless footballer. Him going to Hibs won’t help us.
Nobody can label anyone pish until they have starting playing here, you are correct about Jullien though if it wasn't for him we could have won 4-1 a few weeks ago and probably would have broken through them in the final however he has had some terrible games also so seems to be inconsistent, for 7 million quid i would be expecting a much more stable defender.

I think it's VERY important to note that (notwithstanding the merits or not of the player) the holocaust denial stuff was utter nonsense which got posted in amongst the heavy vandalism of his wiki page today.
It's not true and shouldn't be used again the guy, unlike the fact he's about to sign for a paedophile harbouring collection of bigots.
What a stupid thing to put on his page. What is wrong with some people.

True mate, but do you see him starting ahead of Edouard?

If he doesn't then he's not improving their strongest 11.

I'd be more concerned if they were signing a top drawer full back, central defender, or midfielder, where they are currently weaker than us.

Their striker is probably the strongest part of their team.

Can see Wanyama going to them tbh what’s your opinion on that mate?

A 21 year old that hasn’t represented his country at any level.

We will probably barely see either of these players in the first team
Kouasi was tipped to be a brilliant prospect and hasn't kicked a ball for them really.

The size of their squad is crazy

I think we have to bear in mind he is 21. Strikers very rarely have brilliant goal to game ratios age 18-21. I've never seen him but I don't think his goal to game ratio is something to hold against him.

Can see Wanyama going to them tbh what’s your opinion on that mate?

He's had a lot of injury problems mate, but if fit he's a good option for them.

Would give them a bit of physicality, which is something they seriously lack.

Griffiths has wasted his talent. He will never be as good a player again as he was before his spell out.

Players with no discipline or commitment to their profession don't last long at the top level.

Kouasi was tipped to be a brilliant prospect and hasn't kicked a ball for them really.

The size of their squad is crazy
The Ukranian Shved is another one. I have to say I thought he would be very good based on what I saw on Youtube but Lennon seems to have frozen him out.

they already have edouard, Griffiths & Bayo as strikers and they are now buying this polish boy. 3.5 million is a big outlay on a back up forward.

The Ukranian Shved is another one. I have to say I thought he would be very good based on what I saw on Youtube but Lennon seems to have frozen him out.
He hasnt really been goiven a chance to play, strange one ! but im sure thats the player Rodgers said he knew nothing about

Julien is a donkey.

He hasnt really been goiven a chance to play, strange one ! but im sure thats the player Rodgers said he knew nothing about
Yeh it is. He looks a talented player to me, much better than Johnston, but something is clearly not working so long may it last.

I think we have to bear in mind he is 21. Strikers very rarely have brilliant goal to game ratios age 18-21. I've never seen him but I don't think his goal to game ratio is something to hold against him.
7 goals and 4 assists in the first half of the league season for a mid table team is a decent return for a youngster, but it’s going to take him time acclimatise. It’ll be next season before we’ll know what this boy is about, which is totally fine bc we need 55 in the bag this year.

I'm extremely surprised they're taking gambles in this window. That polish boys record is garbage in a really poor league. how the hell are they paying 3.5m for that?

We paid similar for Helander, who is fully fledged internationalist and a Serie A defender ffs

If they don't switch to a 352, I'll be quite shocked at this.

Bayo and Griffiths are both contracted until 2022, might be their turn to hand out a few payoffs

Back