Celtic share price falling

Was an article on a financial blog about them a couple days back. Maybe led to people selling their shares.

Simply, the fact that they’re relying on big player sales to make profit ( Dembele here & then Tierney in the current FY ) is what I’d guess they are referring to on ‘quality of earnings’.

Long term that approach is risky, because if you strip that out you are not going to make money in a base / normal football season in Scotland. This applies to us too, but our costs are lower so we are less risky due to that I’d suggest.

The shares are still at a buy price of 134p - and that's with real time trading on my Investment account.

Plenty time for them to fall

See things like this though - if he thinks he knows the actual reason then why not say it? The cryptic ITK stuff is annoying as %^*&
I know mate i agree but i would find it hard to be annoyed by Oxger, normally like you i want them to just come out with what they know but maybe he can't for some reason

He said back in November something big was coming in the new year

I'd get it more if there was a concrete reason but so far most of this thread would be kerryfail material if the shoe was on the other foot

behave yersel, They have had a near straight line of share price for over a year and in a week their shares have plummeted. There is a story here even if you are putting yer fingers in your ears and closing your eyes. Justice is coming.

I'd get it more if there was a concrete reason but so far most of this thread would be kerryfail material if the shoe was on the other foot

I get what you mean and while there are mock accusations as to why it is dropping, most people here are just posting facts (i.e the share price).

If the shoe was on the other foot we would have random quotes from "strong inside sources" saying x y z, and mad Phil saying we are doomed.

behave yersel, They have had a near straight line of share price for over a year and in a week their shares have plummeted. There is a story here even if you are putting yer fingers in your ears and closing your eyes. Justice is coming.
I've seen this exact comment 100's of times over the past year or so.

It's best to wait and see rather than endlessly speculate on everything that happens, they won't be the obsessed ones anymore if that doesn't stop

I know mate i agree but i would find it hard to be annoyed by Oxger, normally like you i want them to just come out with what they know but maybe he can't for some reason
saying stuff could possibly lead to the show being sued or gagged even. dosnt want to risk that as the show is fantastic

you have not seen celtic shares plummet endless times over the past year! so away and play on your griffiths thread.
I don't look at Celtic's share prices because I'm not consumed by them like some of you seemingly are.

I'll go have a look at it, I bet I see you on there

13 pages for their share price and 7 for a transfer rumour about Griffiths.

Seriously?

The stock price is interesting discussion considering our nearest rival has just had millions drop off their value in the space of a week. It's well worth discussing, especially if we can spread the message there's an issue and have it continue.

The griffiths thread, we're in a title race and it's good to keep one eye on the enemy movements. Griffiths at Motherwell could be a pain for us if playing well. It's definitely worth keeping an eye on that situation.

I see no issue with either of these threads. If they bother you don't read them.

Logging into a Rangers forum and having the two most active threads be about Celtic is a bit of a joke is all.
Its better than having a 3 thousand page dedicated to them like they do with us

Does anyone have a dunce’s explanation for this sudden drop?

More charges for paedo coaches.
Paedo coaches who haven't faced justice yet, will soon.
Documentaries about world's largest paedo ring club coming soon.
Investors who don't want to be known as paedo harbourers are getting out.
That's especially for lurking paedo harbouring mentally challenged dunces.

Anything bad for Celtic is good for us, and whilst there may be nothing in it, we can but hope. There's no harm in speculating ;)

Such discussions might not be everyone's cup of tea, which is fine, you're free to only read the threads you deem interesting without coming on and spouting your tiresome "obsessed" nonsense.

Does anyone have a dunce’s explanation for this sudden drop?
No-one really knows. It's tinfoil hat stuff to suggest something big is about to break as that is insider trading and the sort of thing you go to jail for. Plus, the number of shares being traded is a tiny fraction of a % of the total.

No-one really knows. It's tinfoil hat stuff to suggest something big is about to break as that is insider trading and the sort of thing you go to jail for. Plus, the number of shares being traded is a tiny fraction of a % of the total.

I think that in itself speaks volumes. A company losing 31m in a week yet hardly any activity.

The rats will be getting ready to jump and when they do. Its not popcorn I will be popping it will be the champers.

Back