Rangers charged after game at Parkhead.

%^*& them, they are still hurting at the result, their pain is going to increase, we will see more and even stranger decisions from officials the compliance officer & the SFA but as long as Rangers focus on the job in hand we can succeed and they will destroy themselves, WATP this will be our year.

Surely you can't charge Rangers for the conduct of morelos and kent if they have both been exonerated of any charge themselves. That is completely contradictory no? Surley rangers can appeal this on them grounds?

We are getting close, too close, unsettle us from the boardroom to the dugout seems to be the mantra.
We welcome the chase.

I think the problem is his salary. He gets paid so much he doesnt want to rock the boat.

Is it Robertson’s role to challenge stuff like this? I genuinely don’t know. We rarely seem to hear from him, certainly not after incidents like this, yet it would appear the club are happy enough with his performance.

That’s the bit I don’t get.

We don’t appear to have anyone willing to visibly take this on and for a club of our size that’s just not acceptable.

A couple of hours since it went public - and the club must have known prior.

SILENCE!

I don't want a nuclear statement.

I DO want clarification on this "3x booked Morelos" story and confirm whether or not these charges relate to Kent and Morelos too.

I fucking despise this country. Lawwell has clearly got his nose out of joint because of the sexual assault on Alfie and subsequent ban. My God I hate Scotland.

SILENCE!

I DO want clarification on this "3x booked Morelos" story and confirm whether or not these charges relate to Kent and Morelos too.
Good luck with that. Try raising at next years agm and prepare to be treated with disdain and contempt. Scunnered.

which should be used as evidence when we send the lawyers in...

Sick saying it on here but this will go on and on until Rangers employ a professional researcher to gather evidence of the bias, double standards and lies. Failure to do this allows our enemies to attack us relentlessly and any defence gets dismissed as us being biased.

How much more do we have to take Mr Robertson?

They will do everything in their power in their absolute desperation to ensure it doesn’t happen.

Placemen refs, phantom bookings/red cards, exploring every page of their rulebook for anything they can get their hands on to set us back.

So pretty much like the last year or so x100.

And refs being threatened before games. “If celtic dont win on Sunday I’m panning your windows in” or worse. Wouldn’t surprise me.

I'm actually finding it really hard to get annoyed about this, too busy fucking laughing. I genuinely want Rangers to send some wee youth lads down to Hampden with big jars of 1p and 2p coins.

Get our lawyers all over this
sadly I can't see it, a couple of hours before the break restarts, what a joke we are for putting up with this sh1t

SILENCE!

Rangers board for me have to go for clancy he has to be removed, he was either happily working for celtic (liewell) or he was got at by celtic (liewell) it was such a clusterfuck of a performance for ONE team it cannot possibly just be incompetence, its blatant cheating

I'm actually finding it really hard to get annoyed about this, too busy fucking laughing. I genuinely want Rangers to send some wee youth lads down to Hampden with big jars of 1p and 2p coins.

Steven-Colbert-x-Jimmy-Fallon.gif

Whats the point in refs giving yellow and red cards to staff?
Should that not be the situation dealt with by officials at the time? If not whats the point in it then if the CFA are going to sanction it again and if it was run properly TLB would never be in a dugout for his carry on over the years

This is pathetic but not unexpected I guess.
Next expectation is we may get Club1872 to release a statement...

Yaaaaawwwwn.. !!

Thank goodness we have a game tonight.

They can't just lose, they have to make up bullshit claims to make us lose focus. A boy for a celebration and a boy for telling his team mate the game is over no time left to come on.

Absolutely,clearly they don't remember the thumb tying a scarf to the post as well as other provocative acts. I hope the club fight it all the way, surely they can't remain silent on this. If it wasn't so serious it would be hysterical.

No one remembers. We dont keep records and they certainly dont want their behaviour highlighted.

Back