Club statement on SFA charges

I like the threat of a further statement. It reads as if we are making them sweat over us releasing some awkward info (the rumoured racism from Lennon or the 5 way agreement) or taking them on with an army of lawyers.

Hopefully we aren’t bluffing and have something because the SFA back down from this they will look weak and all hell will break loose.

We need a DETAILED ATTACK with 100% hard evidence of things that Clancy cheated on eg goal, penalty, 3 players not getting red cards. The evidence is there.

I’ve had a few goes at Robertson but it’s apparent that he’s not really to blame here. King is the man who refuses to appoint a CEO who will robustly champion the club’s interests on and off the pitch so it’s him we should be targetting. Robertson seems to do his specific job very well plus he just doesn’t have the temperament or the communication skills to do what’s needed.
I should also say I suspect King is listening to and having his opinion on this shaped by some people, some very wrong people.

In the absence of a CEO the MD is responsible, Rangers business s football and we’re being deprived of the right to win fairly too often.

If he doesn’t have the balls for getting his hands dirty he could hire somebody who can.

We have been cheated out of 1 trophy and top place in the league in December alone, Stewart Robertson has been found wanting (IMO).

Also, if it’s not his remit, why did he go public re VAR and orally confirm that he doesn’t blame Clancy for his abortion of a stewardship of the last scum match?

What like the Scottish cup where exactly the same statements were made. Excuse me if I’m a bit jaded by a board that couldn’t defend a player being called a waster and resting bitch face. I judge by actions and we ain’t seen any from this board. Wonder how the file on the bbc is going? Laughable.

Fair enough you're sceptical but bit pointless having a go before we've seen any follow-up.

Feel free to bump the thread if it becomes apparent we've let it slide.

we as a club need to employ someone right now,we're being hammered by these clowns from every angle on and off the pitch and we need to start fighting back. the folk on here saying it's nothing and ignore it are the ones that need ignored! sitting back and doing nothing just isn't acceptable anymore!

Eh?
Clancy hasn’t been scrutinised at all and your living a fantasy if you think he has. When it comes to Rangers Officials are in a NO LOSE situation as far as I can see, constantly making a tit of decisions and NEVER having to explain them or be punished for them.

It’s a different story when they get one wrong against the tims which I’d guess is why they don’t take the piss with them

Go onto any football fans forum and see if you can find any set of fans who think their team gets the majority of decisions. I guarantee you will not find many (if any).

I'd be far more critical of the referee last night who failed to send a player off when he could have seriously hurt Halliday.

There will be next to no discussion on that because it wasn't against Celtic.

I don't want us making a more detailed public comment right now.

I want all our complaints unleashed during our defence, backed up with a detailed dossier of hard evidence.

After that, if the corrupt bastards fine us or uphold their trumped up poet appeasement charges, that’s the moment to publicise every bit of it.

Today, we’ve said everything that needs said. You sometimes don’t want to let the prosecution know every detail of your defence before the actual kangaroo court trial

Just ignore it. Not worth the time it took to write it with the cowards at our club. They'll bend over for the SFA, just need to find out how far.

Sick of statements when they have no backbone to ever back it up.

Today, we’ve said everything that needs said. You sometimes don’t want to let the prosecution know every detail of your defence before the actual kangaroo court trial

Not entirely sure, but I think that there may be some form of disclosure, similar to criminal trials.This will enable both sides to prepare their case in advance.

I think unless Rangers post a photoshopped picture of Hampden on fire with the lyrics of the No Surrender (with addons) in size 36 bold, orange font, some people are never going to be happy.
I wouldn't be happy, I'd rather it was real fire!

Did you miss the bit where they said they will be making further comment after the weekend?
Some people will never be happy unless we release a statement calling everyone at the SFA and in the media a shower of c.u.nts and sign it off 'FTP, WATP.'

These charges seem designed to intimidate Steven Gerrard and the back room staff.

A previous charge against a Rangers player came as a result of a complaint by an employee of Celtic FC!

Pretty obvious this is coming from Lawwell. Personally, I am very concerned about this. If Rangers don't fight these charges, using every means possible, our chance of regaining our Championship this season could be over. The cheating from every Scottish referee against Rangers and for the scum HAS to end now. The scum are very quick to mention Rangers, and our players, individually when they claim unfair treatment ( absolute joke! ). We should be doing the same. The disgraceful behaviour of their players and management in our stadium for years. The blatant cheating of Clancy ignoring a handball goal and at least three certain red cards in the last scum match. The disgusting treatment from this bigoted official who clearly hates Alfredo Morelos. If it is actually true that he booked Fredo three times in one match would anyone on here be surprised? Not me. Come on Rangers. Don't back down this time.

Just ignore it. Not worth the time it took to write it with the cowards at our club. They'll bend over for the SFA, just need to find out how far.

Sick of statements when they have no backbone to ever back it up.
The last time we criticised a ref we were charged with several offences and managed to bat away almost every single one.

What do you propose? We refuse to play? We dont let refs in the stadium?

Reactions: GF7
The last time we criticised a ref we were charged with several offences and managed to bat away almost every single one.

What do you propose? We refuse to play? We dont let refs in the stadium?
I propose we do SOMETHING, not just make a statement, then back down and do f*** all. That's all we ever do. The statements are not worth a damn.

look Keevins said its a mans game and if you grope someone in the balls then its fair game. I kid you not he said this on air. Not word for word but in reference to the incident.

Me, well I grew up with the knowledge that groping, clutching or grasping another mans genitals without his acknowledgment should see you in court.

If on field incidents can land you in jail then (big dunk) then why can sexual assault go unpunished in a legal sense and why is it labeled a mans game in doing so.

Hugh Keevins has a warped mind.

He is ‘Celtic minded’, they are born warped.

That's OK - but, could easily have said that last night.

Keep hearing about "Keeping our powder dry" - but, it's time to take this lot on.

The Compliance Officer has been a joke from the very, very start. Lawyers make money for lawyers.

Scottish football hating itself to death yet again.

Decent statement, but the club should have waited until they had their full say on it, instead of issuing a statement mentioning a further detailed statement. Now the SFA will be prepared.

The Club had the chance to be proactive after the game but decided to be reactive.

I like it.
Using phrases stating "We're treated differently" is what they fear. That's why Hibs are getting done too. Thinking about it, that charge is even more ridiculous than the Celtic game, due to the timescale.
We should go in both barrels and call out the compliance officers allegiances , the recruitment process. Throw in a wee " all we want is a level playing field " comment every now and again. Make them squirm

Go onto any football fans forum and see if you can find any set of fans who think their team gets the majority of decisions. I guarantee you will not find many (if any).

I'd be far more critical of the referee last night who failed to send a player off when he could have seriously hurt Halliday.

There will be next to no discussion on that because it wasn't against Celtic.
You don't think Christie could have seriously hurt Morelos?

Other than putting it in block capitals what is this something?
I'm sure you can think of a few, I know I can. No point though as the club make statements, as they did backing Alfie, then do f*** all. No point using the brain power.

Have they banned the Sun yet?

I've fell for these statements every time. Not this time, enough is enough.

Maybe we could actually force the SFAs hand by fighting them? I doubt it'll happen. We'll be fined and that's it.

I propose we do SOMETHING, not just make a statement, then back down and do f*** all. That's all we ever do. The statements are not worth a damn.
The statement specifically says were being treated differently to other clubs, we will fight all charges and we will comment again after the weekend.

So, ill ask again, what do you propose we do. Burn Hampden down maybe? Send in the womens team to batter the compliance officer? Withdraw from the league?

The timing the so called charges were announced was astounding. I'm not buying any pi$h about SFA staff being on holiday.

We should be calling for the sacking of the compliance officer. Not only is she a Celtic season ticket holder. She now takes instructions from Liewell

Great , yet another statement :rolleyes:

I think we all know by now the outcome - statement bingo , then retreat . We know the script by now . Meanwhile Leckie sits smirking at Ibrox on Wednesday night at our stadium , munching free pies in his converse and jeans .

Lol
Wring your panties out and sit down, you big drama queen, you!

I'm sure you can think of a few, I know I can. No point though as the club make statements, as they did backing Alfie, then do f*** all. No point using the brain power.

Have they banned the Sun yet?

I've fell for these statements every time. Not this time, enough is enough.

Maybe we could actually force the SFAs hand by fighting them? I doubt it'll happen. We'll be fined and that's it.
I am not asking to have a go, I am genuinely asking as you are accusing the club of making soundbites but pretty much doing the same yourself.

Enough is enough, force the SFAs hand, fight them. What does banning the Sun have to do with charges from the SFA?

What does 'not this time' even mean? What are you going to do if you don't get what you want?

In a nutshell the club will defend themselves against the charges using previous precedents and then comment on it.

The statement specifically says were being treated differently to other clubs, we will fight all charges and we will comment again after the weekend.

So, ill ask again, what do you propose we do. Burn Hampden down maybe? Send in the womens team to batter the compliance officer? Withdraw from the league?
I hope you're right and we fight it, of course I do. However past evidence, Hibs cup final and Collum etc, says we will just accept what they throw at us. If I'm wrong please tell me when we've fought our corner?

I hope our follow up statement includes the disgraceful officiating at parkhead, by singling out Clancy and his colleagues who tried everything they could to help the BHEASTS and stop us from taking all 3 points.
Clancy should never be allowed to take charge of a professional football match in Scotland ever again.

I hope you're right and we fight it, of course I do. However past evidence, Hibs cup final and Collum etc, says we will just accept what they throw at us. If I'm wrong please tell me when we've fought our corner?
Basically the last time they cited us for having a go at refs. We were charged with several things after going for Collum at the St Mirren game and i think successfully challenged all but 1 charge.

If by robust we mean we will fight this strong and vigorously I'm in.
This will have to be our line in the sand with no fear of any consequences.
Get the boil that is Scottish football lanced and let the poison be exposed for all to see.

No need to say anything else at this point.

To put this into context, Paedo FC weren’t charged for Mongo giving it GIRFUY in front of our fans, for their tramp lowlife players tying scarves to our goal posts, for Thumb wiping his nose on our corner flag and waving a massive tricolour from the front of the Broomy when a Scotland player.
Add on the penalties we did not get plus the off-side goal that Won them the Cup and Alfie getting red carded 2 minutes after the 4 minutes extra time was up . WE truly are held to a different and more stringent code of conduct than the rest :mad: Not forgetting those blow -up dolls that were hung and conveniently lost the evidence ( Aye Right ) It’s a lot more than 11 men Rangers are playing against most of the time , corruption to the very core and so blatantly obvious.

Back