Liverpool v Man Utd today

Great finish to the match, well deserved victory for Liverpool, I hope wee alfie was watching and takes inspiration on scoring against your rivals.

Absolutely no question about it.

16 points clear. A game in hand. Only 14 games left.

It’s done. And it‘s totally deserved. By far the best team in England this season.

Poor and weak defending there.
Unreal how much money Man U have spent in recent years to end up with that squad of players.

What an assist from the Keeper for Salah pinpoint punt up the field into Salah’s and fantastic strength shown from him to hold off James and some finish. Liverpool’s title to lose and realistically it’s game over for the league.

Liverpool won't blow this now. I'm delighted for them, will be good to see them as champions again.

Man U have regressed long before Ole took over. They need the correct manager in to bring in the players they need to challenge the EPL again or next season will be more of the same.

Mental to think Jordan Henderson is going to captain a EPL winning team. Never really rated him but he’s grown as a player since Klopp came in.

Mental to think Jordan Henderson is going to captain a EPL winning team. Never really rated him but he’s grown as a player since Klopp came in.

our manager should be there on the day that they win the league

(and probably will be, if we are not playing)

Really hope Liverpool win this league. I love listening / watching Klopp. He's usually honest and forthright in his opinions....and he's as mad as a hatter.

Back