Liverpool v Man Utd today

This is great football analysis on TV.

Its courteous but with an edge, factual but with emotion and I hope Sutton and the likes are watching and fucking cringing at the contribution they bring to the table in the same job.

In the last seven games, Allison has more assists than he's conceded goals.

He also has more assists in the league this season than Jesse Lingard.

Its courteous but with an edge, factual but with emotion and I hope Sutton and the likes are watching and fucking cringing at the contribution they bring to the table in the same job.

It’s great to watch. Difference of opinion, state your case but have class and respect for each other. Unlike Sutton and his pathetic snide comments.

It's getting tasty. Carragher and Keane. Edge of the seat. :))

starting to heat up now between carragher and Keane as much as I hated Keane at the beggars cant help but love the way he sticks up for his Man utd roots and reminds carragher its took 30 years for liverpool to get it right

Waiting on souness getting involved here. Fair play to Carragher. More than stood his ground. Very switched on with his stats etc

Keane does have a point-Liverpool and their representatives are all for discussing United, their downward curve and where they’re going wrong despite them spending much more time fucking it up in the doldrums.

They’re absolute muck, and as far as McGuire is concerned, I’d rather have Alaric, Goldson and Helander. £80m for an absolute donkey.
Seems like if you are english the value is x10 the value you would normally pay

Liverpool were in the state that Man Utd are now when Klopp took over. Shows you what patience, hard work and a strategy can do at a club. Good to see them do well now for Stevie G

Keane is right it took Liverpool along time to get it right including various managers until Klopp came along. But don't somehow think OGS will turn into Klopp

Man City are an absolute shambles. Can’t see it from Leicester either.
I think it all stems from the central defence , Pep was way to arrogant in not signing another centre back . tried to shoehorn midfielders into unnatural positions.

I think it all stems from the central defence , Pep was way to arrogant in not signing another centre back . tried to shoehorn midfielders into unnatural positions.

good point about Pep. He always strikes me as extremely arrogant. Liverpool just seem to be unstoppable at the moment. They have been playing some greatfootball.

It took many years for Manchester United and Liverpool to build a championship team, unlike Chelsea and Citeh who bought one. Liverpool will remain the top team until Bayern take him home.

Comfortable enough win for Liverpool in the end. Should have been at least 2 up by halftime and 3 or 4 up after an hour but pretty much hanging on for those last 15 minutes.

Might be a bit of a worry moving forward that they can now only seemingly play at that very high level for 20 or 25 minutes each half before they start blowing out their arse.
:D Aye Ok mate , they are the best team in the world . FFS

back up the road from this now, the more the game wore on without the 2nd going in,the more concerned i was that they would equalize. but the reds got there in the end, boozers after the match were great, stayed a couple hours drinking in the anfield/everton areas then into town,the pubs in town were packed out on the sunday night and a merry time was had by all,had my wee rangers charity badge on my jacket and the number of guys asking for it was unreal,no doubt at all our manager is turning more and more people towards having a passing interest in our club,a great weekend all and all ,and back down at easter for villa at home, would be nice if that was the game they finally get the title

Just a procession now to the title for LFC, hopefully Stevie G is celebrating a double come end of the season

I used to take a impartial interest in English football not supporting any team except the England international team. Now I find myself rooting for Liverpool!

Back