Liverpool v Man Utd today

liverpool should have been out of sight by 60 mins after that united looked a bit more dangerous but only made one chance

Think Liverpool are fated to win the title on the day of the last mentally challenged game.

I don’t think we’ll be able to let him go :D
Maybe if it’s a 4pm kick off.

I'm down in Liverpool for the weekend near the end of March. The way it's going that could be when they wrap up the league.

Did mo get booked for taking his top off when he scored as didnt see anything and if that was Buff he would have been sent off

Dont think they can throw this away, it would be a monumental meltdown if it happened. Teams around them dropping points as well, its all set for them to lift the trophy. Stevie G will be delighted come the end of the season, 55 for Us and Liverpool winning the league.

I know he had one chopped off from VAR but that's another game that Firmino hasnt scored against Manchester United. Using idiot logic that clearly means he's pish and not worth 5 million

What's the earliest a team has ever won the premier league because it feels like Liverppol might beat it

Comfortable enough win for Liverpool in the end. Should have been at least 2 up by halftime and 3 or 4 up after an hour but pretty much hanging on for those last 15 minutes.

Might be a bit of a worry moving forward that they can now only seemingly play at that very high level for 20 or 25 minutes each half before they start blowing out their arse.

All over there surely, pretty stunning to be so far ahead at this time of the season and with a game in hand against West Ham, probable 19 point gap!

Dont think they can throw this away, it would be a monumental meltdown if it happened. Teams around them dropping points as well, its all set for them to lift the trophy. Stevie G will be delighted come the end of the season, 55 for Us and Liverpool winning the league.
If there’s a sky fairy up there, please let this happen!!!

Winning the league this early I can see this having a downside if Liverpool are still in the champions league, they may lose their cutting edge come mid April.

Liverpool are Champions.

Not officially yet but what a great manager and team they have.

Hope they win the champions league too.

What a team Liverpool are.

Carrying on last season’s form all the way over the 22 games so far is just incredible.

1 goal away from a small fortune but did have Liverpool ht/ft and Salah anytime so happy days.

Liverpool are sensational too watch....the pressing and fitness is beyond any team in the league.

Liverpools media training team fair earn their coin.

Every Liverpool game I’ve seen the media try their best to get them to say they think they’re going to win the league, not seen one player even hesitate to bat them down.

Back