Ryan Porteous knee injury today

Quite right, wouldn’t wish injury on most people but for him I’ll make an exception. A scumbag who tries to injure people for a living, encouraged by a fan base that care more about us than their own team. Hope it’s painful

Normally I hate to hear about bad injuries but he literally tried to deliberately harm our player so karmas a bitch ya wee dick

This is great news. Not specifically the injury to a pro footballer, normally wouldn't wish that on any player, although for that dirty bastard I'm finding symspathy hard to come by, no because this is post 250 in the bear pit for me, so I can now go back to the lounge. Hope they left me some beer and cocaine and that the whores have been wiped down:D

Injured himself making a rash tackle, he’s a brainless thug.

Hopefully it ends his season

Scottish International defender who does not know the basics of defending without diving in to hurt opponents.

2's up, the way he flings himself into tackles he had it coming, no sympathy from me and plenty other bears I'm sure.

What goes around comes around........

Don’t like to see any player suffering serious injury, hopefully nothing too bad.

Hibs manager saying Porteous has a knee injury, it will be scanned tomorrow but the signs aren't good.

I'm sure Borna Barisic will be using the Croatian word for Karma.

We shouldn't wish serious injury on players, but for this thug I'm making an exception.

hopefully nothing trivial

Hope it’s a bad one and he ends up in the junior leagues. He’s only what, 21/22 years old and already got list of bad challenges and wanky behaviour against us.

Hibs manager saying Porteous has a knee injury, it will be scanned tomorrow but the signs aren't good.

I'm sure Borna Barisic will be using the Croatian word for Karma.

We shouldn't wish serious injury on players, but for this thug I'm making an exception.
Reading this post I felt sorry for him.................................................................................for two seconds.

all that is wrong with scottish football is Ryan - actually slowed down so that he could try and damage Borna

Exactly.

Our truly shite and bent officials allow these thugs to get a free one in week after week. If they just sent these animals off first offence, as they should, the entire game would be improved

Hope it's a career ender. A career highlight in 2 or 3 years time awaits of signing on at grimsby town for 400 quid a week.

:))
Untitled.png

Back