Ryan Porteous knee injury today

Hahahahaha, brilliant. I said in the Scottish Cup thread that I hoped he gained a serious injury. It’s only what he deserves.

Hibs manager saying Porteous has a knee injury, it will be scanned tomorrow but the signs aren't good.

I'm sure Borna Barisic will be using the Croatian word for Karma.

We shouldn't wish serious injury on players, but for this thug I'm making an exception.
Same here, hope it's fuckin painful and lasts a long time.

Hibs manager saying Porteous has a knee injury, it will be scanned tomorrow but the signs aren't good.

We shouldn't wish serious injury on players, but for this thug I'm making an exception.

Like you mate, I don't normally like to see players get serious injuries, but like you, I'm making an exception for this wank.

Karma is beautiful.

First his bird cheats on him and is passed about in a house party and photographed then his own kneee f ucks him too! Karma!!!

He had it coming the way he plays. Delightfully ironic that he done it to himself though

This c.un.t has zero respect for his fellow pros, and would happily injure one of them if it meant cultivating this hard man image he craves.

A lengthy spell out means he’s less likely to ruin someone’s career so it can only be a good thing.

F.uck him.

%^*& him. I think the sad thing is he's been caught up in this hard man image when he looked a really promising player when he first appeared in the hibs first team.

mfkdmTG.gif

For someone who takes joy in trying to 'do' opponents than I won't be shedding a tear.

He’s a prick and I do not wish him a speedy recovery.

Sounds harsh but the boy is a total tool. Even at youth level he was giving it the big one and trying to injure players.

The game will be better without him.

Just been told from a Hibs fan that I'm worse than Porteous for laughing at him.

Asked him what's worse, going out to injure a fellow pro or laughing at the guy who gets injured trying to do a fellow pro.

Silence :D

It is the way he throws his body about. Injured himself last season and will continue to do so until someone shows the thick c*nt how to tackle.

Back