Rangers Bricks

Remember when they first came out and I thought who would pay £35 for a fucking brick.
I now have 4 for deadly departed family.

I have two , one my folks got me and one my old work got me as a leaving gift .

To my shame I only know where one is - I wonder if I can locate the other without the certificate

I have one - received it as a present but have lost the certificate. Any idea how I can find out where it is?

Would be good if they monoblocked all the walkways around the stadium leading up to Ibrox and fans can buy bricks on the new walkways

Me and my brother got my old man one for his 70th as we couldn’t think of anything else to get him

Stuart McCall wall loyal

I know where mine is, and I think it's the Bill Struth panel but could be wrong. It's pretty much beside the real gates at the Broomloan stand.

My father has a brick who has now passed away. I can't for the life of me remember what wall it's on. Would the club know or will i have to look through every wall? :oops:

A few of us in our family have bricks at Ibrox.

My grandfather passed away a few years ago, visit his brick regularly with my two sons when we’re at the games.

Is there no more space for bricks at the stadium. I was only a kid when they came out, I would love one now so it's there forever. My dearly departed uncle has a brick in the Lorenzo Amoruso wall

Mine is in the Jorg Albertz panel at the back of the Sandy Jardine stand. My boys is in the 5 star panel at the back of the broomloan Road stand.

Is there no more space for bricks at the stadium. I was only a kid when they came out, I would love one now so it's there forever. My dearly departed uncle has a brick in the Lorenzo Amoruso wall
That’s why they have started adding the to the walk ways

Despite standing directly in front of it and staring at it for 10 minutes I still struggle to find it every time.

I have to admit that I do not like the club putting these bricks on the ground rather than on a wall. A great many of these bricks mean an awfully lot to some folks and to see people wandering over them is not great.

Back