Rangers Bricks

My son has one on the Barry Ferguson walkway and on our last trip if was starting to look a bit faded as it's right at the edge so walked on the most I would imagine. I still have the map that came with the brick, I can post a picture if it helps anyone.

Mine is on Jock Shaw wall.
That's where my other one is.... BUT on the map I was given it didn't include the JS Wall.... So went skelly looking on the "manager's wall" lol still not found the Jock Shaw Wall..... But will this year...

My sister got me one for my 21st on the bill struth panel. Took me ages to find it.

We rang up the office one day as I genuinely thought it was not there there as I had searched and searched for it. Ended up the wee girl that answered the phone and was able to ring me back later with the exact location of how many bricks down and how many in it was
Was her name Corinne? She's only been on staff less than 2yrs but a fantastic employee. Corinne's help with all my questions is the MAJOR reason I 100% I recommend buying a brick

I got mine a few years ago from my 2 daughters no pics on fathers day on the 5 star panel, has my name d.o.b and No1 Dad every time I go to Ibrox I go and have a look.:). My certificate is framed on the wall.

I have one on the barry Ferguson panel,Govan I think. Haven't a clue whats on it! Completely forgot I had one until this thread came up.

Got one from my brother a few years ago. Nice wee momento to have

They are now selling granite stones which will be placed on the Broomloan Stand walkway in July:

Got one of my first born when he was born in the 5 star wall. Always takes me fucking ages to find it whenever Im looking for it.

What’s access like for the training centre? Just thinking if I had a brick there I’d like to be able to see it when I like but I’m assuming with security that wouldn’t be possible

My dad got one a few years ago as a Christmas present. On the wall behind the broomloan and the corner. None of us could find it though.

Me too- I didn’t realise that when I bought it. My dad and I both have one there and I think they are quite hard to read. Maybe if there was some better lighting under the stand It would be better.

It's a complete waste of money to have your name on the ground. Not even on the stadium. Mines was a present to me so not sure it was stipulated but a bit shit really.

I have two bricks on the Tam Plunkett section, one with the the initials of my dad and two brothers. Another with my wife and I. Finally found them in 2017 the last time I was home. Doubt very much If I will see them again. My one remaining brother was with me and he was overjoyed to find the bricks and has since showed them to my nephews. I hope he buys a couple for his family.

It's a complete waste of money to have your name on the ground. Not even on the stadium. Mines was a present to me so not sure it was stipulated but a bit shit really.
Mine’s on the ground too. Certificate said “on the Ally McCoist wall” though. Didn’t any indication of exactly where it was. Took ages to find it, by chance. But disappointed originally, but I don’t get to Ibrox much, so when I do I always seek it out and have a wee smile.

I don’t have a brick . Been waiting to see if there’s gonna be any ones on the actual stadium and not the ground. But that’s looking unlikely so might just have to get a ground one

Back