Umar sadiq

Just crazy if that is true. I think it could of worked out different if he didn't dive and stick the ball in the net against the sheep

Sure he scored an identical goal recently to the one where we played the sheep and instead of scoring he decided to take a dive.

C&P:

RANGERS flop Umar Sadiq is the target of a £10million bid from Serie A giants Napoli, according to reports.

The former Light Blues striker managed just FOUR games under Steven Gerrard but has attracted multi-million pound interest after performing well for Partizan Belgrade.

Serbian sports website Mozzart Sport claims Napoli have tabled an offer for the Nigerian forward.

But the deal could be held up due to complications over his current club.

Sadiq has become a regular for Belgrade this season after making a loan move from Roma for around £85,000.

Partizan also included a future fee of a reported £1.5m at the conclusion of his loan deal.

While the Serbina side have the right to purchase Sadiq at the end of his temporary switch, Roma could oppose the then sale to Napoli.

Reports claim Roma will instead demand £5m from Partizan for the player if he is to be sold on to Napoli for £10m in the same window.

This is not the first time Roma have had this issue over a transfer.

In 2018 they complained over Nemanja Radonjic's sale from Red Star Belgrade to Marseille.

Roma insisted on a £1.75m fee before that deal go through, and this could be the same with Sadiq.

Partizan are also in no rush to sell Sadiq on after they banked £8.5m for their star defender Strahinja Pavlovic.

Napoli are on the look-out for a striker who can play deputy to lethal hitman Dries Mertens.

thats some turnaround, no signs at all he was going to be anywhere near the level to cut it up here at a push you could say he didn't get all that much opportunity but that would be a big push

The 2020 Jardel. Wouldn’t surprise me if he turned out decent and just wasn’t the right move at the time for us to benifit

I'm not having that, not a chance.

He was bloody useless , I remember his old manager saying when he came to us that most of the time he doesn't even look like a footballer and looks ridiculous then when you least expect it he does something incredible.

He was half right...

tenor.gif

Bizarre. Barring his pace being pretty unreal he offered nothing. This season aside he’s barely scored in 60ish games.

Did anyone bother to look how he’s getting on at his current club before weighing in? I think some are just a bit irritated he’s went and done well elsewhere after flopping here and proclaiming he’s not a footballer.

Can only assume he must have sorted his attitude since he was here.

Last edited:
Has Italy left the EU? Italian lira is the only currency he's worth that sort of figure in

Back