Umar sadiq

£10 million for him.
6yc.gif

Would be very surprised if he turned out to be any good at that level. However in modern day football that won’t stop someone paying a ridiculous amount to find out

It's a funny old game right enough.

£10m for Umar Sadiq and not a single concrete bid for Morelos to test the resolve of Rangers.

It just makes me wonder how much the negativity of the Scottish press and officials are impacting clubs interest.

He's done well since leaving us he never really featured for us to see if he was good or not, some are just not suited to Scottish football doesn't mean they wont make it elsewhere.

Saw the thread title and thought it’d be something about how he was on his 5th loan deal since us etc, never for one minute saw this coming

That is nuts, never looked a player at all with us but haven’t seen any of his performances this season.

Gattuso was a class player but he's a horrendous manager. Doubt this is true when Rinos jacket is in a shaky nail after a month

That’s truly unbelievable. Surely someone from Napoli must of picked up just how honking he was for us when doing their due diligence. If they’re getting 10million for sadiq then Alfredo’s price just went through the roof

In total he played 116 minutes for us, 90 of those in a Cup semi final where he came out of the cold.

His style of play was a bit odd but if he'd played more, I'm sure he'd have chipped in with some goals.

Not that I think he's worth £10m at all based on that video of his goals, but we all have no idea how good, or otherwise he is really. The manager saw him in training and just didn't fancy him.

Take us and the mhanks out of this league and the Serbian league would piss all over this one. In fact even with us included, you probably couldn't separate the two. Dare say the standard over there at the lower end is even slightly better, 16 goals and 12 assists so he's doing something right. If we had a young striker on those sort of figures (Alfie's clearly miles ahead) then we'd be right to look for north of 10 million minimum. One bad short spell at us isn't going to influence clubs as much as we all wear blue tinted specs.

£10m?! Is it April 1st already?

He was horrifically bad, how anyone can think there’s a £10m player there is beyond me!

Did Kent not have two pretty poor loan spells?

Maybe Sadiq is just one of those players that don't have a place here but can do a job elsewhere.

He was fucking honking for us though, there really is no getting away from that.

Has to be a wind up.
Rino has really lost the plot if it's true and it just confirms what I said at the time of his appointment.
He should be nowhere near that Napoli job.

Unbelievable turnaround for him if true.. his agent must be a bloody miracle worker!

Back