Sunderland fan craps in seat

Was in Burton on Trent a week ago on work related business and Sunderland were in town and in my 40 odd years I've never seen such a shower of boozed up manky b*stards intent on causing trouble and mayhem.(apart from the green and grey hordes).

Women fighting,men and women pishing in the streets.The Sunderland fans were an utter disgrace so this phto whilst disgusting in no way surprises me.

Clatty tramps!

Last edited:
"He was in a bad way a few games ago as well"

Is he a ST holder? That's his regular seat :eek:

Better picture of the clatty bastard.

DQE_6XzWkAEYnmg
Look at the steely focus and determination in his face - He's clearly right at the point of no return.

Filthy disgusting animal.

Said he'd rather 'shite in his hands and clap' than watch Sunderland

Luckily he got stopped halfway through his threat

The drunken tool must be covered in it, unless he cut a hole in his seat.

Sex offenders register for the dafty, if folk get it for pissing in the street...

Al, you might consider your seat position carefully the next time you visit. :eek:

Thankfully I don't sit there when I go mostly the Premier Concourse which the upstairs or the West Stand which is downstairs side the TV camera are on , was there yesterday

The story has made the Daily Mirror probably sourced from the Chronicle (NE paper) but under Trinity who owns it and even Talksport yet no-ones has confirmed whether it was or not a shit

Back