Sunderland fan craps in seat

Shitting in the back row, at the fitba on a saturday night with you. Holding cheeks together, you and I...

Better picture of the clatty bastard.

DQE_6XzWkAEYnmg
Seems pointless unless there’s a hole in his seat.

WTF was a Celtic fan doing at Sunderland. He must have stayed on after their friendly at the beginning of the season and maybe finds the dole office in Sunderland more accommodating.

If anyone came into Ibrox and done that near me I'd go right through them. Can't believe everyone's just sitting looking at the guy.

You've been warned :D Stay off the drugs kids

The river wear and the fan poo-er.

The local papers down here are reporting it wasn't a number 2, just a drunk fan.

So now not only do we have JFK, 9/11 and the Moon landings to debate, but the Sunderland Shitter.

Natural in built jobby-arse non contact etiquette would have to be severely breached here if it was true.

This etiquette , in my experience is bevvy and drug proof .

WTF was a Celtic fan doing at Sunderland. He must have stayed on after their friendly at the beginning of the season and maybe finds the dole office in Sunderland more accommodating.
Maybe he's the one who was wearing the union flag ear muff, could have been wandering around since and thought he was back in the piggery.

Back