Leigh Griffith's throws object in to crowd after being substituted

He's a f.ucking ned and should be neutered to stop him fathering yer more kids to yet more indiscriminate women.

Lol dhaily rhebel saying he “appeared to throw object into crowd”. FFS just say he threw something you wankers.

If you gesture to fans it’s a card so if you throw something at them surely it’s worse. It doesn’t matter what it is it’s the reaction it provokes

TLB&R says his actions "weren't malicious' after Shanley sets him up by saying Griffith's was getting stick from the crowd.

Compare and contrast.

Normally I would just ignore Thumb’s indiscrétion but Boyd is correct - if other players are pulled up for simple gestures then how can the actual throwing of an object be whitewashed?

The press will be thumping away at their keyboards writing their articles condemning the Kilmarnock fans and calling for something to be done about fans shouting at players.

Hate the wee racist bigoted prick and hope they ban him sin die for that.

I mean he could have taken the fans eye out or caused so much fear in a young fan that he never wants to go to the football again.

Taking all that joy from a kid is scandalous!!!

The Celtic twitter feed celebration for a Griffiths goal is............wait for it............Griffiths shooting his fingers like guns/pistols at the camera.

That’s Sutton’s next 25 columns covered then........oh no wait wrong colour of jersey.

Well Griffiths hasn't got tying any mhanky scarfs around goalposts much anymore or depositing docker's omelettes on the Ibrox carpet. Resorting now to throwing objects at opposing fans. He won't be out of place when he is living in a cardboard box in The Trongate in about 10 years time.

Back scoring two shite goals and he's into Billy big baws mode. THIS is why he's such a hated wee piece of excrement, and Leigh Griffiths being Leigh Griffiths he simply can't help himself and will get into more and more.bother until he has another "episode" and lies low for a while again.

Eh? What you suggesting? Wtf? Wind your neck in Ffs
im suggesting that you delete it not to hard to do or are you happy with a celebration clip of the scum so wind your neck in im not suggesting anything so will ignore you in case of a ban

Enough about this pathetic little man. I want to know more about this Frimpong injury. Is he out for the season? How important was he for this scum team?

I'm more annoyed that I've just seen his goal to be honest is the keeper for real needs to have a good look at himself it was pathetic goalkeeping

Assault.

Minor, pishy assault, likely to have a defence of being provoked, but an assault nonetheless.

Just as fans can't attack or throw things at players, players cannot attack or throw things at fans.

Back