Leigh Griffith's throws object in to crowd after being substituted

Let's see how Sutton and Hartson react to this one.

Have a feeling that their reaction will be slightly more muted than it would be if it was Alfie

It wasn't tape it was a tenner bag he had in his socks.
I wonder when the last t time he was randomly drug tested?

Will be amazed if its mentioned in the mhedia. This turdburglar is protected by them. Oh poor wee thumb. %^*& off if that was Alfie holyrood would be sitting at 10pm.

What did he say
The same people have been making noise about Alfredo Morelos gestures but it will be interesting to see if the same people comment on this incident because that is wrong we have seen players had stuff thrown at them on the pitch you cannot react like that

He really is a scumbag. The narrative will be somewhat different to Alfie’s I’d imagine!

So we are trying to stop things being thrown onto the pitch weed out the scum !
Now we have a player throwing an object into the crowd ?
No matter what it was it’s a very bad example and should be dealt with accordingly end if story

Boyd slaughtering Griffiths for playing only 34 League games out of 135 since Brenda aarrived on the scene. Highlighting that he can't be performing professionally enough.

Also calling out the media to see how they will report this following their constant comments against Morelos.

Last edited:
i was hoping this chomper was finished with football after his last meltdown. he only drags the game into the gutter when he`s involved.

Boydy questioning the scroats professionalism having started something like 34 league games out of 135 since Brendan Rodgers was appointed boss for the dhims and also his antics with throwing the tape at the crowd

Back