Florian Kamberi - potential back up/wide option

Craig Skinner

Official Ticketer
After watching tonights highlights of Hivs game got me thinking about Kamberi as an option for not only back up to our strikers but a good option for any of the front 3, probably more on the right.

Always considered him a techinically gifted player but temperemental at times. Possibly an option for this month if Jones were to leave? Or the summer for longer term.

There’s better value on the continent. I really think we should be bringing in a forward in this window to give him time to bed in ready for next season.

There’s better value on the continent. I really think we should be bringing in a forward in this window to give him time to bed in ready for next season.

Potentially would agree. However Kamberi has experience of playing in our league plus I believe he could be a player Gerrard and the current staff can improve re consistency/temperament.

A reasonable player who might be worth a shout. Hibs would probably overprice him if we were interested. we certainly need another striking option for the remainder of the season.

Decent player but not sure he could be trusted to start for us, if we could get him cheap could be worth it

I think he would be a good signing. Seeing the improvement our coaching team have made to players would give him great chance of moving to the next level along with being surrounded by superior players. Couldn't see Hibs being easy to deal with though.

he is shite. i would rather sign dykes, ikpeazu and cosgrove because they offer physicality at least, kamberi offers %^*& all.

but really i wouldn't sign any of them ffs.

Hibs won’t sell to us.

Not sure that’s true. We’ve already done business with Middleton and they enquired about buying Robbie McCrorie

I’d take him for a couple hundred grand as back up for our current strikers, for what it’s worth

After watching tonights highlights of Hivs game got me thinking about Kamberi as an option for not only back up to our strikers but a good option for any of the front 3, probably more on the right.

Always considered him a techinically gifted player but temperemental at times. Possibly an option for this month if Jones were to leave? Or the summer for longer term.

No thanks

Not sure that’s true. We’ve already done business with Middleton and they enquired about buying Robbie McCrorie

I’d take him for a couple hundred grand as back up for our current strikers, for what it’s worth
I thought that they've already turned down a bid around this amount already from a Polish side.

I don't think we'd be getting anyone on the cheap from another scottish side.

If he moves to us that will be him no getting to pump Jane park anymore. easy decision if ever there was one!

He’s actually a decent player and would give us an option as a third striker or a wide forward.

Technically he’s far better than the majority of players in Scotland.

Main obstacles are his attitude and I imagine if we are looking to bring anyone in, it’ll be someone who’s more of a likely starter.

Too inconsistent at Hibs, seems a player that divides Hibs fan too (which Brandon Barker also did)

I agree with the previous poster...better value on the continent, plus we'd be lining Hibs' pockets.

Record Rangers podcast were all over this yesterday.

As a general rule we should move away from SPL players that are inconsistent and only flash hints of the level we need. Been badly burnt too many times, so would like to see us develop youth or buy in from overseas with sell on potential.

Barker looked good at hiv’s.

Yup. I remember one game where he should have scored a brace against us and was thinking what a good player. Unfortunately, that appears to have been the peak performance of his career as he's done seven eighths of f-all since we got him.

Barker looked good at hiv’s.
Thats where your wrong, we only seen what 30/40 minutes of barker playing well at Hivs, in a game where he came on against us. Didnt win them the game, we still won 2-1, with a poor side out that day which had a back 4 of John,Alves,Wilson and Tav. See that they have already knocked back 2 bids from Legia?, would be interesting to see what they value Kamberi at.

I actually rate this player and think he has potential to be a decent addition but doubt we will go for him

I think Gerrard knows the players in the Scottish market are generally shite at the moment

Highly doubt he has the attitude for a Gerrard Rangers team, nevermind falling short technically. Mentioned already, Boyle I'd be happy to take a chance on.

Kamberi has ability, but injuries and attitude have held him back.

He isn't good enough to be a regular starter for us. Whenever he's went through that at Hibs, he struggles to make an impact.

The difference between starting every game and being a squad option is something we seem to forget when we talk about potential signings.

Not for me. I think we need our back up options to have a bit more quality. As we have seen the difference in quality between our first picks and back up players barring Defoe is too great at the moment.

Hibs wouldn't do a deal with us. Couple of Hibees I know say he's infuriating lazy uninterested one week great the next. I thought he looked decent last year but haven't seen a lot this season.

Back