Scott brown having a laugh surely

alba73

CELTIC captain Scott Brown has had his say on Leigh Griffiths’ flashpoints with Kris Boyd and a Kilmarnock fan.

And the Hoops midfielder has also claimed people would be branding him ‘reckless’ and calling for him to be sent-off if he had done a similar challenge to Alan Power.

PA:pRESS ASSOCIATION
Celtic skipper Scott Brown has had his say on the Rugby Park flashpoints
Griffiths hit the second goal of the night and aimed a ‘be quiet’ gesture at Sky Sports pundit Boyd after he said the hitman had just four weeks to save his Parkhead career.

He was then involved in an off-field spat with a fan after he chucked sock-tape towards the home support.

Ad

Late in the game full-back Jeremie Frimpong was stretchered off following a tackle from Killie midfielder Power.

On the Griff celebration, Brown said: “Everyone has had criticism. Everyone deals with it and I’m sure the wee man will deal with that.

“I’m sure Boydy is big enough and ugly enough to deal with it too.

Celtic star Griffiths aimed his celebration at Kris Boyd
“I think it’s part and parcel of the game. I’ve had it, Leigh’s had it, everybody’s had it before and it’s just about how you bounce back.”

On incident involving a fan, he added: “I’ve not actually seen (the incident with the supporter) back yet but what I’ve heard is there was nothing really in it.

“I’ve spoken about this before. They (fans) think they can sing and chant for 90 minutes and do whatever what they want.

“If they were on the other side I don’t think they would appreciate half the stuff that happens, especially the stuff with Leigh.

KENNY RAMSAY - THE SUN GLASGOW
Frimpong was stretchered off after tackle from Power
“You’ve just got to deal with it. I’ve had it in front of 50,000 people. You just have to try to win the game.

“Last night Leigh scored the goal and people don’t like him because that’s what he does.

“You got to take that in a positive way too. You need to think there’s a reason why they don’t like you.”

"Last night Leigh scored the goal and people don’t like him because that’s what he does"

No Scott, people do not like him because he is a degenerate waster, who is a convicted racist and all round throbber of a guy. Shows nothing but poison and contempt for anything other than himself and I include the rancid team you are captain of in that.

Also, fùck you Lego. You were average at your peak.

He’s right in the fact most footballers can be subjected to some pretty horrific abuse. Surely the issue here is how the SFA and the media are so hell bent on punishing and vilifying Rangers players when they get caught up in the moment and so keen to adopt the stance of a blind ostrich when it comes the mentally challengeds.

The bit about the challenge is missed in the OP.

Power walked away from the tackle without a booking but Brown reckons it would have been a different story had it been him.

He said: "I think if I'd done that tackle, it would become reckless, everyone would have surrounded the ref and stuff like that.

"We've seen it back and both feet are off the ground.

"If I'm in that situation, there would be a lot of people, a lot of punters, a lot of fans putting pressure on me to get a suspension and to get sent-off.

"I think it's the levels (of refereeing) we want maintained so that the same thing happens in every single game."

He's at it.

The three most protected animals in Scotland are those two pandas in Edinburgh Zoo and Scott Brown.

Scott Brown would have probably retired by now if HMRC hadn't dug their claws into us

wouldn't have won anything, probably sold a year after and played out his days at some crap like Dundee, chopping everybody and getting red cards for it. A dire footballer protected because of who he plays for

Power is a dirty b*stard there's no doubt about that.

He got away with nurder against us in our last match against them.

Power walked away from the tackle without a booking but Brown reckons it would have been a different story had it been him.
if only the refs did book this cunt for off the ball let alone what he gets away with on it.

scum in full victim mode.

power got the ball just this time the wee diver didnt get back up

He said: "I think if I'd done that tackle, it would become reckless, everyone would have surrounded the ref and stuff like that.

"We've seen it back and both feet are off the ground.

"If I'm in that situation, there would be a lot of people, a lot of punters, a lot of fans putting pressure on me to get a suspension and to get sent-off.

"I think it's the levels (of refereeing) we want maintained so that the same thing happens in every single game."

He's at it.

The three most protected animals in Scotland are those two pandas in Edinburgh Zoo and Scott Brown.
Yes, definitely at it. And no team's worse than that shower for mobbing the ref.

Is he kidding? Ajer and the other center half spend half their time on the park with their arms thrown out more than a flipping crucifix.

For balance, I'll post my favorite picture of Ajer.

I saw the last few minutes of the Killie game last night. Frimpong seemed to be having a long argument with Power, who apparently was involved in the tackle that injured him. He was arguing with him while getting his lower leg strapped in a brace and being put on a stretcher. Be a shame if the second best right back in Scotland was out injured for a while

“Last night Leigh scored the goal and people don’t like him because that’s what he does.

“You got to take that in a positive way too. You need to think there’s a reason why they don’t like you.”

Change the name 'Leigh' for Alfredo....
You seem a bit hypocrital now, Scott.

Thats too big a word for that moron to understand mate. Too much lego on the brain! That club, from top to bottom, have the brassest of brass necks. Offended by everything, ashamed by nothing. Disgusting that the media in this country indulge them.

They are all reptile ask the fu

CELTIC captain Scott Brown has had his say on Leigh Griffiths’ flashpoints with Kris Boyd and a Kilmarnock fan.

And the Hoops midfielder has also claimed people would be branding him ‘reckless’ and calling for him to be sent-off if he had done a similar challenge to Alan Power.

Celtic skipper Scott Brown has had his say on the Rugby Park flashpoints
Griffiths hit the second goal of the night and aimed a ‘be quiet’ gesture at Sky Sports pundit Boyd after he said the hitman had just four weeks to save his Parkhead career.

He was then involved in an off-field spat with a fan after he chucked sock-tape towards the home support.

Ad

Late in the game full-back Jeremie Frimpong was stretchered off following a tackle from Killie midfielder Power.

On the Griff celebration, Brown said: “Everyone has had criticism. Everyone deals with it and I’m sure the wee man will deal with that.

“I’m sure Boydy is big enough and ugly enough to deal with it too.

Celtic star Griffiths aimed his celebration at Kris Boyd
“I think it’s part and parcel of the game. I’ve had it, Leigh’s had it, everybody’s had it before and it’s just about how you bounce back.”

On incident involving a fan, he added: “I’ve not actually seen (the incident with the supporter) back yet but what I’ve heard is there was nothing really in it.

“I’ve spoken about this before. They (fans) think they can sing and chant for 90 minutes and do whatever what they want.

“If they were on the other side I don’t think they would appreciate half the stuff that happens, especially the stuff with Leigh.

KENNY RAMSAY - THE SUN GLASGOW
Frimpong was stretchered off after tackle from Power
“You’ve just got to deal with it. I’ve had it in front of 50,000 people. You just have to try to win the game.

[/QUOif
Pure reptiles these people ask the fuuckers if that was a Rangers player that done that he would be banned n face all over the world cameras I hate football authorities in Scotland they better ban him for what he did

frin-pong feigning injury to get a fellow pro sent off , how pacific shelf 595 , st.pats , separate entity of him ....
does lego want to see a compilation of all the tackles he never got a red for ............

Last edited:
they have no self awareness whatsoever, that’s the victim mentality for you. Bad fans not liking their rivals.

He "hasn't seen" the Griffiths incident but had watched back the Power tackle. Wanker.

Scott Brown is the nearest I have seen in football to a chimpanzee. I can’t wait to see what he does with his retirement.

Obviously difficult to tell from the footage but it didn't even look like the Killie fan was giving him pelters, looked like he just decided to toss the tape at him.

Strange individual, both him & Brown.

At times fans can be precious when a player gives some verbals back, but in this case Griffiths threw something at a supporter. It might 'only' have been tape but would he be saying the same if a supporter threw a paper cup at Griffiths?

We repeat this constantly, if Morelos had done this then they would be wanting him banned until the end of the season.

Back