Haaland - goals to minutes ratio

That is phenomenal. The EPL clubs I think will regret not going for him.

Will it take Dortmund above Bayern for the foreseeable?

I think their ego would have prevented them from agreeing to the £60 million release clause when Madrid/Barcelona inevitably want him.

Possibly. I read that Dortmund broke club policy and agreed to the clause in order to get the move over the line.

Took his 2nd tonight brilliantly. Cool finish. Looks the real deal. Man utd must be sick he chose Dortmund??

Insane that Man United were not willing to pay what it took to bring him to Old Trafford.
A real shake head moment in football.
Given the sums of money that United continue to waste on players, to suddenly have a rush of ethics in this situation made no real sense in my opinion.
Players like this don't come by very often and to have a chance to bag one and to then turn your nose up was sheer lunacy.
OGS won't last, but this lad would have made a real difference to his chances.

A real shake head moment in football.
Given the sums of money that United continue to waste on players, to suddenly have a rush of ethics in this situation made no real sense in my opinion.
Players like this don't come by very often and to have a chance to bag one and to then turn your nose up was sheer lunacy.
OGS won't last, but this lad would have made a real difference to his chances.

Absolutely. Was listening to a podcast earlier on and they were laughing at Man Utd trying to paint themselves as some sort of football moral guardian by refusing to bow to Raiola's demands.

They paid the same guy allegedly €40m commission for the Pogba deal.

He has the potential to be an absolute world legend of the game.

Still just potential right now but he's definitely looking like the real deal.

Amazing stats for sure.

Just watched his goals from last season on Youtube. An unbelievable talent. Reminds me of so many players, Lewandowski, Kane, Shevcenko to name but a few. A real coup for Dortmund. Could see him taking over from Lewandowski at Bayern in a year or two.

Absolutely. Was listening to a podcast earlier on and they were laughing at Man Utd trying to paint themselves as some sort of football moral guardian by refusing to bow to Raiola's demands.

They paid the same guy allegedly €40m commission for the Pogba deal.
Nuts and it may turn out to be a monumental error.
This lad will move on and I can see Barcelona or Real Madrid as the likely destination and the fee will be massive. (Manchester City would be a cruel blow.)
The irony is that the lad by then will have outgrown Manchester United.

Nuts and it may turn out to be a monumental error.
This lad will move on and I can see Barcelona or Real Madrid as the likely destination and the fee will be massive. (Manchester City would be a cruel blow.)
The irony is that the lad by then will have outgrown Manchester United.

Dont think he is the type of player that Barcelona would be looking for

He will be moving to a top tier club in the summer. Dortmund just a pit stop to make the agent, club and probably player some extra cash on the way.

Back