Haaland - goals to minutes ratio

A bit of time at Dortmund will help him as a player much more than playing in a toxic Man U team.
He’ll be onto bigger and better things while they’ll still be struggling.

Cracking player, goals ratio is ridiculous the now for Dortmund, will be the next one off to Bayern at this rate.

The 2nd finish with the tight angle was ridiculous.

When strikers don't get in their own head too much and just play with confidence it reminds me of Rooney when he was first on the scene. Didn't seem to have a care in the world, in a good way, and it improved his game big time. Rattling in goals from all angles like it was nothing.

What a strike this was, forget how good Rooney was back then.

Haaland just looks like a striker purpose built for the modern game, see him at Real after a year or so at Dortmund

He has a €50m release clause. He won't be there long at this rate.

Fingers crossed he pull a a hammy in March and can't play against Scotland if they qualify.
If this is true he will be at Bayern Munich in the summer, they have a history of nicking Dortmund’s best players.

If Dortmund could hold on to sancho, Brandt and haaland for a couple of years they would have comfortably the best front 3 in the world. Shame for them that all 3 will probably be sold within 18 months
But Dortmund seem to have a habit of constantly picking up the next wave though.

Another one to add to the list of players I first heard about via football manager. Their stat people have certainly picked out a few gems over the years.
They are great but I remember playing it years ago when it was still Champ Manager, there used to be a few random wonder kids. I remember winning the champions league as us with Alan Archibald at centre half, his stats for a then youngster at Partick was nuts!

Back