Unbelievable. Scum struggling and Clancy gives a penalty

Can't believe people search for streams of their games.

I am not part of the staunch, I never watch them crew. I will if on TV, up until they score.

But searching for streams is beyond the pail.

I am not part of the staunch, I never watch them crew. I will if on TV, up until they score.

searching for a stream could be a simple as clicking a link in your book marks

Behave

some people have all the football streams on their firesticks its no different to watching it on sky or Bt

Know Your Enemy

The amount of abuse that's been aimed at the rangers board has been way over the top. Some of them have nothing to do with us, but still they get the blame. Beginning to wonder if its mentally challengeds stirring up bad blood between rangers fans.

If rangers go out and do what's being demanded, they will get laughed at and made a mug of in the media. Look at the recent republican marches, who came out looking bad from that. Certainly not them and that's what the club will be up against.

Who cares, it's what we do that matters!
We need stop with this attitude

Like it or not there are some very questionable decisions and differences in how we are reffed compared to them

If at the end of the year we end up with nothing due to decisions in particular from clancy will this still be said

In theory we should be around 6-9 points clear if they were reffed to same standard as we are we are not and it could cost us

This leagues gonna be a struggle they ain't dropping many points at all
No one expected them to drop points today but by the sounds of things Ross County have 3 or 4 very good chances. Also Kilmarnock have shown today that its 8 defeats in a row for a reason so Wednesday night was no big result for them. Let them think the way u are and they are in for a gunk imo.

No one expected them to drop points today but by the sounds of things Ross County have 3 or 4 very good chances. Also Kilmarnock have shown today that its 8 defeats in a row for a reason so Wednesday night was no big result for them. Let them think the way u are and they are in for a gunk imo.
I hope so but I hope we are just as consistent we wi need to be

compare that challenge to the two footed challenge on goldson that was somehow a freekick to the mentally challengeds, he's a cheat

No hesitation, and his view is impaired. Rhancid.

The difference between us and them with refs is that the diddy teams get given the benefit of the doubt every time against us and it's looked as a leveler because should be so much better it's not fair. That doesn't happen when the shite play the scum. We do not get that penalty, in a million years. Cheats.

The amount of abuse that's been aimed at the rangers board has been way over the top. Some of them have nothing to do with us, but still they get the blame. Beginning to wonder if its mentally challengeds stirring up bad blood between rangers fans.

If rangers go out and do what's being demanded, they will get laughed at and made a mug of in the media. Look at the recent republican marches, who came out looking bad from that. Certainly not them and that's what the club will be up against.

Once the club mentions its concern over refereeing the media will certainly cover it.

There would be predictable attacks but that just adds to the publicity.

We have to put pressure on referees. Currently it is coming from only one direction.

The last replay angle shows that there was no contact and it was a dive.

The 2nd replay angle (at 27 secs) shows the Ross County No.11 was standing directly in front of the Lying Cheat Clancy and he could not have seen any foul.

Yep. If you stop it on 27 he cannot possibly see it. On 28 he looks round the side of the defender and sees Johnson on the ground and points to the spot. He’s a cheat.

Once the club mentions its concern over refereeing the media will certainly cover it.

There would be predictable attacks but that just adds to the publicity.

We have to put pressure on referees. Currently it is coming from only one direction.
We can try, but believe me, the media will turn it against us, nothing surer.

We can take on the sfa, but we are up against a hostile media, who will probably end up wanting us pulled for bringing the game into disrepute.

It's going to be next to impossible to win this league with the officials and the media behaving like they are.

It's going to be next to impossible to win this league with the officials and the media behaving like they are.

If m starting to fear thie same.

Think back to match officials’ unwillingness to make legitimate calls during the scum’s unbeaten domestic run, they were petrified to be the one who brought it to an end.

Tell me how do you know this?
You have evidently not read the thread.
I was watching a stream and if you had bothered to read the thread you would’ve seen that a video of the penalty incident was posted.
That clearly shows that Clancy’s view was blocked by a Ross County player.
A Celtic player threw himself to the floor and there was only half hearted appeals but Clancy could not wait to get the whistle to his mouth.
Two hone games at the Scumhut in succession Clamcy has awarded them penalties.
Ps, admin know me well!

Yellow card.

Well the rat bastard did book Morelos for this

0_JS177377256.jpg

Back