Glen Kamara today

He had an absolute mare today and he was one of many.
You just can’t be so reliant on one player, especially one that gets booked and sent off regularly.
We got away with it in the last two games but we’ve struggled massively without Alfie in all of them.

High paced tempo and he thinks he thinks he can dwell all day long on the ball, gone it numerous times this season

Awful. Absolutely pathetic at the goal, standing there waiting for a foul that never came. Wasn’t looking for a man, wasn’t looking for an outball, wasn’t trying to play football.

Bit unfair blaming him. Davis and Jack were terrible today too. Everyone seemed to have an off day and it happens far too often in these important games. Cant think of anyone with pass marks. Maybe Barisic and Polster when he came on

I'm not really into slagging our players, kamara has been sound all season, But i really dont know why he just did not clear that ball he had plenty of chances

He's not been sound all season he was terrible for a good few weeks at the start then came in to a game. Looking terrible again.

3 games - played 3 defensive midfielders with defoe up front, it just doesnt work. Kamara at fault for hearts first goal - ok, he got no help but get the ball to feck! Davis and Jack were slow and hesitant today.

I have no idea what he was thinking on their first goal, just dancing with it for 15-20 seconds with his back to the hearts player, he didn't even need to win the ball or anything Kamara was fucking around enough that he was just able to pass it through his legs.

These are the types of mistakes that will cost us winning anything, the team responds terribly as well if they cost a goal

He was the worst of an appalling team performance, we have a lack of quality in back up to our first 11. The shape needed changed today also.

All he had to do was clear that ball when there were no other options.

Not sure if Jack was injured but we would have been better taking Kamara off

Back