Tav still 2 weeks away

We are going through a right rotten spell of luck.
You cannot legislate for what happened to Tavernier and I knew it wouldn't be a case of 2 weeks.

Add to that the Ryan Jack news and our squad depth is now right under the microscope.

Pressure is mounting on the management to come up with answers and what now happens with the likes of Docherty Polster, McCrorie etc.

Seems the out for 6 weeks was correct then he misses a lot of big games Paterson should be used now let’s be honest he is 19 the same age as ping pong across the city let’s get him in and test him we can’t keep holding youngsters back they need a pathway or we will lose them

We now need to look after our own interests. While it would be great to get some fringe players out the door on loan or permanent we simply cannot leave ourselves short or relying on untested youth players.

If we do allow players to go they have to be replaced.

You cannot legislate for what happened to Tavernier and I knew it wouldn't be a case of 2 weeks.

Add to that the Ryan Jack news and our squad depth is now right under the microscope.

Pressure is mounting on the management to come up with answers and what now happens with the likes of Docherty Polster, McCrorie etc.
Exactly. It's terrible luck to have ended up going into games without Tavernier and Jack after playing a few games without Morelos.

Was always going to be so. He had surgery and stitches. You don't heal in a week or two. One impact there and it would be negligent of us to let him play so soon.

This is when we need to consider our team shape. If Patterson is the attacking full back and best suited then play him.

Polster may be needed soon in midfield given Jack is also out. Doubt he's a fortnight either I think we are being given the best case there

Actually think with Patterson and Polster we are covered at RB. LB we have no real cover ,and with Jack out we are light in midfield. Obviously upfront as well. So hopefully we can get a couple of players in.

Although Polster had a decent half at Hearts and can cover right back, Tav is important to our overall game. Without rushing him we need him back ASAP.

Reactions: Gee
We don't want to rush him back and then have him break down again. No doubt we need him back soon though - every game from now on is important

Need him back fully fit and with 3 home games coming up we should have enough to deal with those without tav rather than risk him back early and possibly end up out again

When has 2 weeks ever actually been 2 weeks for us?

We consistently underestimate players' recovery times, not sure what benefit the club thinks this gives us?

Incidentally, what was the time frame given for Helander's comeback?

Nightmare, if Gerrard continues with Flanagan rather than Polster or Patterson then serious questions need to be asked, he's worse than a man down.

Not the news I wanted to hear, the sooner he back the better. Hoping Polster gets the nod on Wednesday

When has 2 weeks ever actually been 2 weeks for us?

We consistently underestimate players' recovery times, not sure what benefit the club thinks this gives us?

Incidentally, what was the time frame given for Helander's comeback?

It is not a new thing. Even under Wattie we all used to double the timescale the club gave when a player was injuried.

Tav is a massive miss, the most underestimated player at the club. He has hardly missed a game through injury in his 4 aand a half years at the club but at least now it clearly shows just how poorer a side we are with his absence.

These injuries and suspensions could have came at a worse time for us, fingers crossed this is as bad as it gets.

Morelos, tav and now jack

Never thought I’d be saying I missed tav after his blip before Xmas in a few games but the last few games have really shown how much he Is missed

Actually think with Patterson and Polster we are covered at RB. LB we have no real cover ,and with Jack out we are light in midfield. Obviously upfront as well. So hopefully we can get a couple of players in.
Polster can cover in midfield as well, and McCrorrie is back, but we are still light up front.

If that's the case then I'd be playing Patterson. Give the boy a run of games, we'll never know how good our youngsters are if we don't play them. What's the alternative ? Flanagan ? I know who I'd rather give the chance.

Pressure is mounting on the managemento to come up with answers and what now happens with the likes of Docherty Polster, McCrorie etc.

Injuries happen. Bournemouth are trying to stay in the top league with half a dozen first picks injured. Every manager needs a slice of luck.

Need him back fully fit and with 3 home games coming up we should have enough to deal with those without tav rather than risk him back early and possibly end up out again
I hope supporters are more appreciative of Tav's efforts,how we have missed his link ups down the right. Can't wait to see him back fit.

Although Polster had a decent half at Hearts and can cover right back, Tav is important to our overall game. Without rushing him we need him back ASAP.

McAllister said 2 weeks, but it could be quicker.

What about the rumours we've beat the Bheasts to the signing on Gregory Martian? The RB from France? Think he's a development player right enough

Back