Jordan Jones disrespect

Midfield General

This may seem trivial to many but it has been niggling me for ages.Last week there was a clip on the news about Rangers and it showed Jones and Tav standing talking and Jones flicks Tav on the head with a pamphlet.I don't know but that annoyed the fek out of me.Can you imagine a player just in the door,not kicked a ball doing that to big Greig,Gough or any of our Captains,they would have been flattened.
Maybe it's me or maybe it's symptomatic of Jones attitude and why there are rumours of him going out the door.

I doubt that’s the reason IF he goes, it more likely that his figures and showings in training and game time given it not showing up well.

This may seem trivial to many but it has been niggling me for ages.Last week there was a clip on the news about Rangers and it showed Jones and Tav standing talking and Jones flicks Tav on the head with a pamphlet.I don't know but that annoyed the fek out of me.Can you imagine a player just in the door,not kicked a ball doing that to big Greig,Gough or any of our Captains,they would have been flattened.
Maybe it's me or maybe it's symptomatic of Jones attitude and why there are rumours of him going out the door.
Go and open a can of juice mate.

Bullying in the workplace needs stamped out, ffs some folk are sharpening the knives for the lad and he’s not really had a chance albeit of his own doing.

This is pretty trivial but I have never warmed to jones, I also never thought he offered much more than Candeias would have, pretty indifferent whether he leaves or not

How did you feel when it was Tav clowning around on camera when other players were giving interviews? Usually Windass if memory serves.

He should be up in front of a judge for this ludicrous act.

Over to you, Ms Sturgeon.

No way mate, surely he didn't hit Tav on the head with a pamphlet?

He's coming back from injury, does Jones not think before he does anything. I demand a statement from the club on this!

Couldn’t give a toss over any banter the lads have in training. I read the article regarding Jones & Barker. Be a shame to see Jones leave. Always believed he had plenty to give to the squad

Couldn’t give a toss over any banter the lads have in training. I read the article regarding Jones & Barker. Be a shame to see Jones leave. Always believed he had plenty to give to the squad

I'm not so sure. He was a standout for Killie but really, we should be looking at Kent level players.

It's got to be an attitude thing if he's hot applying himself sufficiently to the cause and clowning around,then I'll back the gaffer and maybe he's better off out of it,we don't want another Grezda on our hands,where we pay good wages and he's not showing up.

Back